No announcement yet.

The Halse version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's fine Dave. I beg to differ though.

Regards

Observer

Comment

• Originally posted by Observer View Post
      If Jack did not write the graffito, then somone else certainly did. It's intriguing to think, considering the publicity given to the graffito, that there was someone walking around the area who knew he, or she, was responsible for the graffito. Wonder why they never came forward ? It would have saved a lot of bother.
      I wonder if everyone here think that all the citizens of Whitechapel were honest law abiding citizens?
      Supposing this graffiti artist was wanted by the police for something else, petty theft, mugging, property damage?

Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• I don't think I'd have come forward to admit the graffito was my own work, even as a woman. They could have had me down as a mad, mutilating, message writing midwife and put the rope round my neck for my trouble.

What a mistaka ta maka.

Love,

Caz
        X
        "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

• Hello all,

I put this forward as a suggestion only a week or so ago. I would be interested in any serious views of this suggestion. I am not sure about it myself either way.

The Jews are those should be blamed for this.
          (See bloody rag, herewith)
          All one has to do I suppose is work out who wanted it to look like a Jew was the culprit.

On a side point, I would like to thank Don Souden for kindly sending me the complete article he wrote about Long and Halse. Most generous and thoughtful.

Kindly

Phil
          Last edited by Phil Carter; 03-21-2012, 09:41 AM.
          Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
          Accountability? ....

Comment

• Hi Phil,

I for one have suggested such an interpretation on and off for years. In short, the apron indicates that on this occasion the Jews won't be blamed without good reason.

Presumably the man who dropped the apron at that particular location (writing aside) would have had the strongest motive for wanting to incriminate the Jewish occupants if he had just murdered the apron's owner and was not a Jew himself.

Love,

Caz
            X
            "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Working...
            X