Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yards

Hi,

Does anyone happen to know some of the names of the rest of the yards/courts around Dutfield´s Yard where Stride was killed?

Best wishes, Pierre
    Attached Files

Pierre stop pissing about and name your suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
      Pierre stop pissing about and name your suspect.
      Stop attacking me. I am asking a serious question.

Comment

Pierre

On the West side of the street, the one halfway up I believe is Batty's gardens, the corresponding on the East looks like Hampshire Court.

Here's a link to the Goad insurance map (thanks to Joshua Rogan)

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by kjab3112 View Post
          Pierre

On the West side of the street, the one halfway up I believe is Batty's gardens, the corresponding on the East looks like Hampshire Court.

Here's a link to the Goad insurance map (thanks to Joshua Rogan)

Paul
          Hi Paul,

thanks a lot. I am trying to get a more detailed knowledge of this area so that was helpful.

Regards, Pierre

Comment

No problem

I've posted a link to the ordnance survey map and Joshua has other links to the Goad maps in the zoomable os map thread

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
              Stop attacking me. I am asking a serious question.
              I'm not attacking you I'm merely asking you to put your money where your mouth is. If I was attacking you I'd say name your suspect or go away.

Comment

Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
                I'm not attacking you I'm merely asking you to put your money where your mouth is. If I was attacking you I'd say name your suspect or go away.
                How about "Name your suspect and go away"

Oh he can't he hasn't decided who his suspect is yet.
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                  How about "Name your suspect and go away"

Oh he can't he hasn't decided who his suspect is yet.
                  I want you to stop attacking me, GUT. You do it often and it destroys the discussions here.

In this thread we discuss the yards and courts around Dutfield´s Yard. We do not tell people to "go away" or to "name" people.

And we do not tell others what others have "decided" or not, since it is not the subject of this thread.

Do you happen to know anything about the issue at hand? If so, please feel free to contribute.

Regards, Pierre

Comment

I want you to stop attacking me, GUT. You do it often and it destroys the discussions here.

In this thread we discuss the yards and courts around Dutfield´s Yard. We do not tell people to "go away" or to "name" people.

And we do not tell others what others have "decided" or not, since it is not the subject of this thread.

Do you happen to know anything about the issue at hand? If so, please feel free to contribute.

Regards, Pierre
                    Do you know anything about anything.

Doesn't seem that way.

You tell us you think you've solved the case, that's it.

You tell us about sources you refuse to disclose.

You told us if you hadn't got that last bit of data within a year you would walk away, that was well over a year ago.

Your contribution to these boards has, in my opinion, been a big fat zero.
                    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Regards, Pierre

Oh and if you have decided on your suspect, name him and quit playing silly little games.
                      G U T

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                        Do you know anything about anything.

Doesn't seem that way.

You tell us you think you've solved the case, that's it.

You tell us about sources you refuse to disclose.

You told us if you hadn't got that last bit of data within a year you would walk away, that was well over a year ago.

Your contribution to these boards has, in my opinion, been a big fat zero.
                        I wouldn't say a big fat zero Gut, Pierre has at least noted what a ridiculous suspect Lechmere is.

Comment

Working...
                        X