Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News Flash!! . . . VINCENT VAN GOGH WAS JACK THE RIPPER!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Dale

I probably will buy a copy. I'm sorry to hear you are having publishing problems

If I were about to publish a factual Ripper book I think I would welcome input from experienced Ripperologists before publication in case there are any glaring errors in your research and deductions, but that's just me

Have you managed to arrange an introduction by anyone reputable like Stewart Evans, Paul Begg, Colin Wilson, Pope De Locksley and the like? I think people might be more likely to buy your book if you can manage get an accomplished researcher like Simon Wood onboard

I don't mind privately reviewing your evidence for him writing most of the Ripper letters if you like

Karen Trenouth is known for thinking outside the box and identifying numerous artefacts within the crime scene photos. I'm sure she would like to review your evidence of that nature

Could you elaborate a little please on whether Van Gogh had an accomplice who not only posted the letters for him but also committed some of the murders for him, and whether you can name such an accomplice?

Which murders do you believe were committed by Van Gogh and/or his accomplice(s)

Regards

Nemo

Comment

• He who shall not be named

Oh hell Nemo...that list

Dave

Comment

• I just laughed tea out of my nose.

The list. Most wonderful climax since John Holmes.

Thinking outside the box is one thing; but thinking outside the brain is surely not what we want to encourage, Nemo.

Comment

• Publishers

Originally posted by Vincent alias Jack View Post
          I'm doing everything I can to get it out there as soon as possible, Tom. I'm dying for everyone to read it. It's an 800 page monster created as an unfolding adventure of striking matches and fascinating discoveries, all continually pointing to an undeniable conclusion--Vincent van Gogh was indeed Jack the Ripper.

You'll have to have some patience, but it will be worth it.

Thanks,
          Dale Larner
          Hi Dale,

If the conclusion is as undeniable as you claim, I can't understand why a publisher isn't snatching your hand off to get the book into print. Seriously, has anyone given an independent assessment of the strength of your arguments? By independent I mean someone who has no axe to grind one way or the other - i.e. not friends, family or forum cynics such as myself?

Regards, Bridewell
          I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nemo View Post
            Thanks Dale

I probably will buy a copy. I'm sorry to hear you are having publishing problems

If I were about to publish a factual Ripper book I think I would welcome input from experienced Ripperologists before publication in case there are any glaring errors in your research and deductions, but that's just me

Have you managed to arrange an introduction by anyone reputable like Stewart Evans, Paul Begg, Colin Wilson, Pope De Locksley and the like? I think people might be more likely to buy your book if you can manage get an accomplished researcher like Simon Wood onboard

I don't mind privately reviewing your evidence for him writing most of the Ripper letters if you like

Karen Trenouth is known for thinking outside the box and identifying numerous artefacts within the crime scene photos. I'm sure she would like to review your evidence of that nature

Could you elaborate a little please on whether Van Gogh had an accomplice who not only posted the letters for him but also committed some of the murders for him, and whether you can name such an accomplice?

Which murders do you believe were committed by Van Gogh and/or his accomplice(s)

Regards

Nemo
            Glad to hear you’ll probably buy a copy.

Thanks for the offer, but as for seeking input from an experienced Ripperologist, I would only note that I am one such person. My introduction to Casebook.org and my study of the Ripper cases began in 2006, and I spent the next three years buried in research, which included focusing on the primary sources. Because of this, it’s unlikely there are any glaring errors.

Van Gogh was like other psychopaths, and he conned and manipulated others in small ways and big ways alike to help him with his secret deeds, but as for murder, Van Gogh worked alone.

I present in the book that Van Gogh committed the Jack the Ripper murders (Tabram to Millett and McKenzie) and the Torso murders.

Thanks,
            Dale Larner

Comment

• Originally posted by Vincent alias Jack View Post
              Glad to hear you’ll probably buy a copy.

Thanks for the offer, but as for seeking input from an experienced Ripperologist, I would only note that I am one such person. My introduction to Casebook.org and my study of the Ripper cases began in 2006, and I spent the next three years buried in research, which included focusing on the primary sources. Because of this, it’s unlikely there are any glaring errors.

Van Gogh was like other psychopaths, and he conned and manipulated others in small ways and big ways alike to help him with his secret deeds, but as for murder, Van Gogh worked alone.

I present in the book that Van Gogh committed the Jack the Ripper murders (Tabram to Millett and McKenzie) and the Torso murders.

Thanks,
              Dale Larner
              3 years of research huh?

3 years and all info gathered, logged, and conclusions reached.

Case solved.

Wish you were around 30 odd years ago when I started studying the case. Save me a lot of time.

Then again, I'd sooner get it right than frame an innocent.

Monty
              Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

• Originally posted by Monty View Post
                3 years of research huh?

3 years and all info gathered, logged, and conclusions reached.

Case solved.

Wish you were around 30 odd years ago when I started studying the case. Save me a lot of time.

Then again, I'd sooner get it right than frame an innocent.

Monty
                I agree with everything you said.

Thanks,
                Dale Larner

Comment

• Originally posted by Vincent alias Jack View Post
                  I agree with everything you said.

Thanks,
                  Dale Larner
                  Really?

Cos your actions contradict my final sentence.

Monty
                  Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

• Originally posted by Monty View Post
                    Really?

Cos your actions contradict my final sentence.

Monty
                    No, I’m in agreement. I’d rather get it right than frame an innocent.

Thanks,
                    Dale Larner

Comment

• Shades of Krazy Karen - talk about de ja vu!
                      Last edited by Tel; 05-24-2012, 08:29 AM.

Comment

• Thanks Dale

I look forward to publication of your book

I'm glad you have not proposed any accomplice

On the face of it, it's a mystery to me how such a widely studied personality as VVG could have been in London so often (and Limerick) without anyone knowing about it so I think it's fantastic that you can perceive what so many others have missed

There is the distinct possibility that nobody saw the Ripper and I can't find any reference to a suspect resembling VVG, so that would be a point in favour of VVG being the Ripper I think

There are a couple of bearded men who pop up in reports but they usually have an Irish accent

I'm not sure whether you think any of these people might be VVG as I know, unlike Walter Sickert, he wasn't an impressionist

I can't wait to see your evidence connecting all the torso murders - I've thought for some time that they might be the work of one person despite conclusive evidence to the contrary. A body part turned up in the garden of a member of the Shelley family which makes a lot of sense if VVG were the culprit

Anyway, enough of my inane ramblings

Please keep us informed of any proposed publication date Dale. Have you considered a Kindling version?

Regards

Nemo

Comment

• Hi Nemo. Are you one and the same as the 'Nemo' at Howard's site?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

• Hi Tom

Yes it's me

Full marks for perception

Comment

• Have you considered a Kindling version?
                              Great idea, Nemo. The Kindling version's the one I want!

Regards, Bridewell.
                              I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

• Hi Nemo. Just never seen you 'take the piss' before, as the Brits say. It's a little shocking.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Working...
                                X