Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds great, always love your shows and look foward to them.. I have a feeling this one may get pretty heated.. but will be great I'm sure

Steadmund Brand--
    "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Thanks a lot, Steadmund. The author has yet to respond to my requests for a one on one so listeners may have to settle for a panelist review show, which I don't expect there'll be any heat.

JM

Comment

Stay Tuned...

JM

Comment

Technical help for someone using Android

Originally posted by jmenges View Post
          Ignore the first part of the above...

Rippercast is available to right-click download, stream or download via FREE subscription at this website www.casebook.org/podcast in the Ripper Podcast section to your left, or through the iTunes Music Store's Podcast section, search term: Jack the Ripper (or Rippercast).

Subscribing to the show will cause the podcast to be automatically downloaded to your iTunes application, or the podcast grabbing application of your choice (like Juice ) as soon as the new episodes are released.

You can contact the host, co-hosts or guests for questions, comments, suggestions and technical assistance by emailing rippernet@mac.com

Thanks for listening!

The Crew of Rippercast
          Okay, I have headphones and want to take my first step into listening to podcasts by starting with Rippercast, but my only Apple device belongs to the office, and I don't want to use it for personal stuff.

My personal tablet is an Android, with Google play preinstalled. Help says to get a podcast player, but there are a lot and I don't have any idea where to begin. Does anyone have a suggestion?

What is the difference between a podcast and streaming audio?

I did search for Rippercast, but saw a message that they could not detect iTunes, so I am stopped for now. Advice is appreciated, thank you.
          Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
          ---------------
          Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
          ---------------

Comment

I can answer the android app question, I use an app called Castbox, download it from the google play store and search for rippercast within the app

Comment

Thanks!

Originally posted by Yabs View Post
              I can answer the android app question, I use an app called Castbox, download it from the google play store and search for rippercast within the app
              Castbox, okay... I saw that one in the store a minute ago, so I'll give it a try.
              Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
              ---------------
              Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
              ---------------

Comment

Working...
              X