WS1888: Mock Trials and Re-Trials with George Fleming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WS1888: Mock Trials and Re-Trials with George Fleming

Rippercast continues its partnership with the Whitechapel Society 1888 by bringing to you the October 2017 guest speaker George Fleming.

Mr. Fleming gives a fascinating presentation on how mock trials and retrials aid in educating the public about historical events and infamous criminal cases. The cases covered in his talk include the 'Jack the Ripper' murders, the 1908 trial of Flora Haskell for the slaying of her son, and the guilt or innocence of H.H. Crippen.

Thank you to Steve Rattey, Ruby Vitorino, Frogg Moody, George Fleming and the committee of the Whitechapel Society.

Available to stream or download now from the following link:

Also in iTunes, Podcast Addict, Mixcloud, Podbean, etc.

Thank you for listening!

JM

Can’t wait to listen t9 this one, but spending the next few days,

Judging mock trials
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Thanks, GUT. I hope you enjoy it. In my opinion this is one of the best WS presentations I've had the privilege of releasing. They've all been very good, some have even been great, but I really liked the audio atmosphere created by doing mock trials. It reminded me of an old-time radio show.

All the best,

JM

Comment

Originally posted by jmenges View Post
        Thanks, GUT. I hope you enjoy it. In my opinion this is one of the best WS presentations I've had the privilege of releasing. They've all been very good, some have even been great, but I really liked the audio atmosphere created by doing mock trials. It reminded me of an old-time radio show.

All the best,

JM
        The format is certainly interesting. Having been there for the event it's good to actually have this record of it.

Well done JM

STEVE

Comment

Excellent again Jonathan. Really enjoyed this one

Comment

Working...
          X