Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ripper Confidential by Tom Wescott (2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
    Swiss? SWISS??
    You're Swedish, Fish. Chill out. It ain't always about you.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
      You're Swedish, Fish. Chill out. It ain't always about you.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
      True enough - it is about you. A classic americanism that, mistaking Swedes for Swiss.

Comment

True enough - it is about you. A classic americanism that, mistaking Swedes for Swiss.

Fisherman, perhaps if you put a little more effort into getting your book published (as I for one am really looking forward to reading it and have been since I saw the Channel 5 documentary) and a little less time into sniping at Tom (who incidentally, has written two cracking books and is going to be a tough act to follow), Karma on the forum would be restored................

Comment

• Originally posted by The Station Cat View Post
          Fisherman, perhaps if you put a little more effort into getting your book published (as I for one am really looking forward to reading it and have been since I saw the Channel 5 documentary) and a little less time into sniping at Tom (who incidentally, has written two cracking books and is going to be a tough act to follow), Karma on the forum would be restored................
          So, you gather that when Tom wrote that Edward is my master, that was me sniping at Tom?

I see. I shall have to refrain from that in the future and write books for you instead.

Comment

So, you gather that when Tom wrote that Edward is my master, that was me sniping at Tom?
            Thou doth protest too much.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Thou doth protest too much.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
              In my world, Tom, it is not for those who deliver insults to decide how the insulted person should react.

In this case, I thought that The Station Bat needed to read up about who was sniping at whom before he commented. It´s much like ripperology in that respect - once you have facts to back up your statements with, you´re in the clear.
              Last edited by Fisherman; 04-24-2017, 09:31 AM.

Comment

In my world, Tom, it is not for those who deliver insults to decide how the insulted person should react.

In this case, I thought that The Station Bat needed to read up about who was sniping at whom before he commented. It´s much like ripperology in that respect - once you have facts to back up your statements with, you´re in the clear.
                Friendly advice. You should work at being more self-aware, and to make the choice not to feel insulted. I'm not an enemy of yours and have no wish to insult or hurt you. But if I were I'd feel very empowered by your reactions.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                  Totally agree with you on debs and the Jackson/torso thing. I've been asking her for a while to write a book on the torsos case and or any connection to the ripper. Same thing to fish and or ed stow also, and throw lech into it by all means I say.
                  I would but my felt tips have dried up, Abby!

Comment

• Shifty Nib

Originally posted by Debra A View Post
                    I would but my felt tips have dried up, Abby!
                    You're always welcome to borrow my nib.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

You're always welcome to borrow my nib.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
                      I thought you used wax, like Trevor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Debra A View Post
                        I thought you used wax, like Trevor.
                        \

You always have the best lines.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

• I'm late to this party, but I just bought the Kindle version and have read the first three chapters. Absolutely love it so far, Tom.

Comment

Friendly advice. You should work at being more self-aware, and to make the choice not to feel insulted. I'm not an enemy of yours and have no wish to insult or hurt you. But if I were I'd feel very empowered by your reactions.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
                            Friendly advice in exchange: You should be a tad more careful about what you write. In general.

I am not as fragile as you may think, by the way. But I´m a stickler for decency.

Comment

I see. I shall have to refrain from that in the future and write books for you instead.

I'll leave that with you, but have it ready by the end of the week

But in all seriousness I would really like to read this long promised book, when is it likely to be available?

Comment

Friendly advice in exchange: You should be a tad more careful about what you write. In general.

I am not as fragile as you may think, by the way. But I´m a stickler for decency.
                                Yes, Master.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Working...
                                X