No announcement yet.

True Crime Media Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Lifetime, Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret recently debuted so I assume it will be replayed in the near future.
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

• I watched the Unsolved History episode on the death of Marilyn Monroe.

I'm amazed that any of the professionals involved would want their names associated with such terrible, terrible science.
      “Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Comment

• Originally posted by sdreid View Post
        On Lifetime, Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret recently debuted so I assume it will be replayed in the near future.
        I see that it's scheduled to replay late afternoon/early evening Saturday September 14 so there's plenty of time to plan your big weekend.

Stan Reid

Comment

I see that it's scheduled to replay late afternoon/early evening Saturday September 14 so there's plenty of time to plan your big weekend.
          Just a reminder

Stan Reid

Comment

• There's supposedly a new high-end Gacy movie in the works but I don't see it on IMDb yet.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Watched about 4 documentaries about the Darlie Routier case on Youtube over the weekend.

Why so much controversy over an obviously guilty murderer is beyond me, but the doccos were well made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magpie View Post
                Watched about 4 documentaries about the Darlie Routier case on Youtube over the weekend.

Why so much controversy over an obviously guilty murderer is beyond me, but the doccos were well made.
                I don't get the controversy either. It's the young woman on death row drama I suppose.

Stan Reid

Comment

I don't get the controversy either. It's the young woman on death row drama I suppose.
                  I've since done a bit (okay a lot) of research and it looks like her family/supporters, aided by the very media they claim railroaded her, have launched a very successful campaign to promote the myth that there are unanswered questions in the case. Yep, unanswered unless you read the trail transcripts (which they count on people not doing).

But yeah, I think your observation is very valid.

Comment

Mrs. Router was also a white woman who was, at least originally, somewhat attractive. That also makes a difference I think.

Stan Reid

Comment

• If she'd been a middle aged black woman, we might not have ever heard of the case.

Stan Reid

Comment

• For anyone interested, The Black Panther can be downloaded.

This is a bloody hard true crime movie to find.

Drop me a PM if you're interested and I'll forward you the site.

Comment

• There is supposed to be a Bonnie and Clyde miniseries that starts on Lifetime tonight. I don't have cable or satellite so I'd like to hear your review.

Stan Reid

Comment

There is supposed to be a Bonnie and Clyde miniseries that starts on Lifetime tonight. I don't have cable or satellite so I'd like to hear your review.
                            My sister-in-law liked it.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Stan,

Have you had a chance to read the Moonlight Murders book? I remember you said you bought it.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

• I ordered it Tom but they sent the wrong book which I returned and got a refund. Hopefully I'll see it at the book store sometime.

Stan Reid

Comment

Working...
                                X