No announcement yet.

OJ Simpson Guilty or not Guilty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I'm from Buffalo so I say........Not guilty....come on, one of the best Buffalo Bills in history!!!

Plus anyone watch the Naked Gun films....

Steadmund Brand
    "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Oh he is definitely guilty. All he has to do to find the killer is look in a mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
        Well I'm from Buffalo so I say........Not guilty....come on, one of the best Buffalo Bills in history!!!

Plus anyone watch the Naked Gun films....

Steadmund Brand
        As A HUGE Naked Gun fan, it hurt my heart. But he totally did it.
        The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Just happened to come across a TV show on Casey Anthony murder trial.
          Along with oj two of the biggest travesties in American justice. Perhaps when he gets out of jail these two will get together and get married.
          They were made for each other.

Comment

i remember sitting up every night watching the trial.The defence team were A++ while the prosecution team,should have all had dunces hats on.
            Without doubt change the teams around and you get the right result.Imo of course

Guilty

Comment

I can't remember the way the trial played out too much. I remember the 'If it doesn't fit, you must acquit' quote.

Did the defence say that the racist cop planted the glove? I assume there was DNA on the glove & that's why they used it as evidence? I assume he was alone when he found the glove.

IIRC, Mike Tyson had been locked up not too long before. If they'd have locked OJ up as well, the Rodney King riots would have seemed like a picnic.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Hayes View Post
                I can't remember the way the trial played out too much. I remember the 'If it doesn't fit, you must acquit' quote.

Did the defence say that the racist cop planted the glove? I assume there was DNA on the glove & that's why they used it as evidence? I assume he was alone when he found the glove.

IIRC, Mike Tyson had been locked up not too long before. If they'd have locked OJ up as well, the Rodney King riots would have seemed like a picnic.
                He found the second glove on Simpson's property (first was at the crime scene), the defense did claim he might have planted it, and he found bloody finger prints at the scene of the murders. The fingerprints weren't logged correctly by lead investigators and I'm not sure how useable they were anyway. Both gloves were soaked with blood.

Tyson was a few years earlier, a couple months before the riots I think, he was released from prison during the OJ trial.
                I’m often irrelevant. It confuses people.

Comment

I recall two cab rides that I took while the trial was going on. Both cab drivers were black. One told me that not only was O.J. innocent but there was no evidence whatsoever against him.

The second cab driver told me that the detective had planted the glove because he was a racist and hated black people. I asked him if it was possible that even if he was an absolute racist could he have simply found the glove as he stated? He absolutely refused to even consider that possibility and got so wound up I thought he was going to drive the cab into a telephone pole.

Was O.J. guilty? Yes. I don't think there is any question about it.

c.d.

Comment

To me, the evidence was overwhelming but the evidence given by the limo driver really stood out. He arrived at O.J.'s home in order to drive him to the airport. He testified that O.J. had the reputation for being a big tipper. Now how do you get a big tip? First of all, you arrive on time and knock LOUDLY on the door to show that yes, you are there on time. He stated that he did this repeatedly but nobody answered. He then went back and sat in his limo and waited. He then saw someone with O.J.'s build going in the back door. A few minutes later O.J. came to the front door.

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
                      To me, the evidence was overwhelming but the evidence given by the limo driver really stood out. He arrived at O.J.'s home in order to drive him to the airport. He testified that O.J. had the reputation for being a big tipper. Now how do you get a big tip? First of all, you arrive on time and knock LOUDLY on the door to show that yes, you are there on time. He stated that he did this repeatedly but nobody answered. He then went back and sat in his limo and waited. He then saw someone with O.J.'s build going in the back door. A few minutes later O.J. came to the front door.

c.d.
                      To me, it's something really simple that is the proof -- of either OJ or the son. The Akita dog was loose and unharmed.

I don't recall any mention of the dog's age, but it was always referred to as a dog -- not a puppy.

I don't think Nicole could have been killed without the dog also being harmed. Akitas are supposedly very protective animals.

Would the dog not have protected Nicole to the death unless it was a puppy or unless she was killed by someone higher in the dog's pack -- like OJ or the son?

Instead of being harmed, the dog was loose and out walking around.

Comment

Kato, Nicole's dog, died aged eleven in October 2004. It was living with Nicole's parents following the murder. It was significant, I think, that the dog made no attempt to save its loving owner. It's a good job for someone that Kato couldn't speak!

Comment

Originally posted by Rosella View Post
                          Kato, Nicole's dog, died aged eleven in October 2004. It was living with Nicole's parents following the murder. It was significant, I think, that the dog made no attempt to save its loving owner. It's a good job for someone that Kato couldn't speak!

So, it would have been about a year old? Yes, I can't imagine how she could have been killed without the dog also being harmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosella View Post
                            Was Kato the dog's name? I thought it was the nickname of Kato Katelin, the guy who lived in OJ's guesthouse.

I remember they said the dog had walked in the blood of the two victims. Maybe it wasn't out until after the murders.
                            Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                            ---------------
                            Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                            ---------------

Comment

It was the name of both the human and the animal, apparently. Maybe it was an 'in' joke!

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                                Was Kato the dog's name? I thought it was the nickname of Kato Katelin, the guy who lived in OJ's guesthouse.

I remember they said the dog had walked in the blood of the two victims. Maybe it wasn't out until after the murders.
                                But finding it out is what led to the discovery of the bodies, wasn't it? Would the killer have let it out? Was there ever a report the house was robbed?

Comment

Working...
                                X