Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Barlow and watt series and !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Barlow and watt series and !!!

hI GUYS , iM LOOKING FOR THE B arlow and Watt series to watch i believe there was 6 episodes i have lokked but cannot find also looking for the James Mason one as well i have seen the backyard of hanbury street clip but i would like to see more ........Thanks for your help again ........

I managed to get a copy of the whole series (quite poor) on line. As I am not sure about the legality of the copies, I don't want to post the name of the company, but search around and you should find a source.

Phil H

Comment

The entire 'London Nobody Knows' is available to view on Youtube:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Thank you very much guys i listened to the documentary Rippercast and i am trying to get a full set obviously would love Dan Farson one but hopefully one day someone will find this one somewhere in s dusty attic somewhere Ha Ha ........Really appreciate this Thanks

Comment

I think it shows my age that I saw "The London nobody knows" as the B feature as the cinema..........

Comment

Originally posted by Steve S View Post
            I think it shows my age that I saw "The London nobody knows" as the B feature as the cinema..........
            So did I, and I think the main feature was The Incredible Journey, the original version.

Regards, Jon S.

Comment

The Farson documentary of November 1959 was a two parter - the TV guide listings are below
              Attached Files

Comment

Part 2 looks like it might have involved grave-spitting.

Comment

Hi,
                  Do we know if the second part was ever broadcast, involving the ''curious incident''?
                  I was always of the opinion that it was shelved, owing to the missing letter from the informant, one elderly lady.
                  I know the vast amount of Casebook reject this ''fairy story'', but seeing it described in text makes it seem more plausible, then just my rantings in the past.
                  Regards Richard.

Comment

Originally posted by John Bennett View Post
                    The entire 'London Nobody Knows' is available to view on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jju1Mx5P_OU
                    It's also available as a DVD through Amazon:

Regards, Bridewell.
                    Last edited by Bridewell; 11-20-2012, 10:08 PM. Reason: Add Link
                    I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

I wouldn't half mind seeing screen shots of that BBC mock-up of Millers Court.
                      allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Comment

I think I may have 2 video tapes of the Barlow & Watt series.

Hopefully partner could copy them onto DVD if anyone would like them - not promising anything - all trial & error!

Coral

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen Thomas View Post
                          I wouldn't half mind seeing screen shots of that BBC mock-up of Millers Court.
                          Stephen
                          These might help - the actor is playing Bowyer
                          Attached Files

Comment

Very many thanks indeed for that, Chris

And what great work from the BBC set designers.
                            allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Comment

Barlow and Watt

I watched it on You Tube a few months back, but it's now gone...possibly been taken down due to copyright infringement or something, (but would the BBC still assert it's rights after over 35 years?).

I did track it down to Veoh...but Veoh, alas, doesn't work like Youtube...to get more than a five minute preview you have to download Veoh player - which carries with it by default download, an unwanted toolbar, and which alters loads of your computer settings...if you go for the custom download (without the toolbar and bits) it doesn't seem to work...so I'd be inclined to steer clear of this particular source...

Unless you can find a boxed set somewhere, I'd periodically check with Youtube to see if some kind soul has put it up again...

All the best

Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X