Mad Men- Degrees of Separation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perhaps

How about on the weekend? When ever is good for you is fine for me. I have nothing big planned this week, I have read a bit of that threat, are there any just talking about why or why not liz is a ripper victem?
    Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

• posting

Hello Corey. How about you post. Sooner or later, I respond?

The best.
      LC

Comment

• Haha

Thats a better idea. I will tomorrow if you dont mind then I will wait untill you reply. I will probally post it on your liz post or I may just creat a post talking not necissarily(spelling) about liz but just about how serial killers can change their M.O.s and use different weapons(which I am sure is a totally different subject)

yours truly
        Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

• agreed

Hello Corey. Good idea.

The best.
          LC

Comment

• Here

Im gonna make that post, but I have a big thing on my mind about the case and I have to write it out, Its interesting give me a minuet.

yours truly
            Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

I have written it, if you would like to see it you can.

yours truly
              Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Working...
              X