Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

been looking for this for about 5 years...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• been looking for this for about 5 years...

i let a friend borrow a book and never got it back i wanted to see if anyone new what the title is because i forgot.... it was a compolation of fiction ripper stories with a crude almost cartoon drawing of him on the cover.... i know it had the lodger and another story with sherlock holmes where watson discovers holmes to be red jack...... i got it at waldenbooks but since have not seen it... i found this my freshman year of high school and now i've been trying to find it again for a long time..... anyone please help.... i've searched the web over and over so this is pretty much a last resort and have since lost touch with that particular friend... HELP?!

Is this it? http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg.../-/0743493133/

It doesn't have Didbin's "The Last Sherlock holmes" story in it though, but it does have a sherlock story in it.

Let all Oz be agreed;
    I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

awesome

that is it... after seeing it again i realize my details are a lil sketchy but that is it.... thank you so much... i loved this book and my friend has wanted this too.... i appreciate it, i looked at amazon but obviously not hard enough... thanks again....

Comment

Working...
      X