No announcement yet.

JonBenet Ramsey Murder case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ransom Note ~ Written by Child or Adult?

I believe it was established that the handwriting of the Ransom Note was by an adult hand and not a child's hand.

1. Children in the house ~ A. JonBenet Ramsey aged 6 yrs old, B. Burke Ramsey aged 9 yrs old.

2. The Children in the house were ruled out from writing the ransom note.

Comment

So the notepad came from inside the house, it's not unusual for her notepad to be in her own house ~ However, it is unusual to try to incriminate oneself, that's just Barmy!
      Never said unusual for notepad to be there, point was if the plan was to kidnap her they would take their own ransom note.
      Only barmy in hindsight, who knew the connection would have been made at the time?

2. So the pen is owned by the same person same as the pad, what's so special abut that one tji? About as special as the notepad regarding evidence.
      I agree by itself this says nothing, however twin with the paper and you have someone who used the equipment from inside the house....... nothing was brought into the house to commit the crime

3. why would evidence be needed for forced entry when it showed easy access to gain entry by someone from outside? The house was not secure anyway, so no need to create a means of a forced entry, access was already there, had there not been easy ready access available, maybe, just maybe a case of forced entry would have shown itself at the time of the girl's death.
      It is shown that the Police checked and recorded the windows to be secure.

The fact remains that the Denver police did not cover everything with a missing girl, believed to have run off at first, then believed at a later time, within a few hours to have possibly been kidnapped, even when they thought Jonbenet had been kidnapped they did not search the house properly for a forced entry, indeed they did not check for a forced entry because at first they believed she may just have taken off somewhere and worried her parents and the police.
      Given the fact that the family invited not only the Police but multiple friends to the house I can understand the Police being a little confused, but why would they think she had run off when it was reported as a kidnapping?
      It's not about what you know....it's about what you can find out

Comment

Hi Shelley

DNA = Evidence and also solid tangible evidence.
        [/QUOTE]

No it is only solid tangible evidence when it has no chance of contamination and a reliable background to it.

We have no idea where the DNA came from, it is minute. I am not disputing it was found but rather how it got there.

Comment

Ransom Note ~ Police arrival at Scene of crime

I just want to make these following points, here:

1. The Ransom note Existed before as tangible evidences ( what type of evidence? ) before the police were called, as when the police were first contacted patsy ramsey mentioned the ransom note to the police.

2. Ransom Note was in preparation when a policeman arrived at the ramsey house's front door.

3. Denver colorado police before arriving at the ramsey house, ignored the ransom note and the missing girl regarding kidnapping police procedure.

4. Conclusion from report to Denver police by patsy ramsey about her daughter being kidnapped and ransom note left, upon policeman's arrival and prior to it, the police decided to blame the parents John & patsy ramsey anyway.

5. Eptiphet to number 4 conclusion ( above ) of Denver Colorado Police handling of report, note and missing girl and that they wanted to blame the parents anyway from the telephone call of the report in the first instance without looking at the ransom note, or establishing that the girl was indeed actually missing, i use the tangible evidence at hand in the case of the police's actions of not following the correct procedure due of a police force.

P.S. Just wondering was the Denver Colorado police blaming the parents in the first instance for calling them ( The police ) with a report anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by tji View Post
            Hi Shelley .... No it is only solid tangible evidence when it has no chance of contamination and a reliable background to it.

We have no idea where the DNA came from, it is minute. I am not disputing it was found but rather how it got there.
            No it is only solid tangible evidence when it has no chance of contamination and a reliable background to it.

We have no idea where the DNA came from, it is minute. I am not disputing it was found but rather how it got there.[/QUOTE]

How do you know it wasn't contaminated tji? reasons for showing possible contaminations please, thankyou very much.
            Last edited by Shelley; 08-15-2014, 01:06 PM. Reason: added

Comment

[QUOTE]
              Originally posted by Shelley View Post
              1.The Denver police didn't even check for possible forced entry when Jonbenet's body was found with rigor mortis set in, infact they did not even seal off the crime scene properly by a crime scene procedure for a murder, that's why it was a shoddy mess! Especially in view that this same procedure would be necessary for a burglary and this was Christmas time, lots of theft around that time " Christmas ", so what were the Denver police doing?
              I don't disagree with the fact that the Police didn't follow proper procedure, however that doesn't take away from the fact there was no apparent intruder. No smashed windows, no muddy footprints, no foreign DNA/hair, fibres present that are commonly found in intruder cases.

2. The cobweb found with the broken window, the same spider that spun that web that was found with the broken window, did not spin webs at that particular frame of time, in the winter, so it was a time frame placed a lot earlier such as the spring and summer time, so John Ramsey's statement that he had broken a window during the spring/summer time period rings a true statement because it was backed up by the cobweb and the type of spider that spun it.
              Which is what I am saying, if the web was there then no-one entered/exited by this window.

3. Anyone is capable of writing a letter or ransom note, other than the Ramsey's themselves

Yes but not to the detail within it or the length that was given.

Comment

tji part of your earlier quote , here : nothing was brought into the house to commit the crime

1. that can be disputed, by new dna evidence that does not belong to John ramsey.

2. Are you saying tji that John Ramsey did it to his own daughter JonBenet? That it isn't patsy ramsey now?

Comment

A man was perhaps not brought to the crime scene other than himself, bringing himself there, to the scene of the crime.

Comment

tji i can write that as well, here : " Yes but not to the detail within it or the length that was given ". and other people that are not Shelley or tji can write also the exact same sentence anyway.

Comment

[QUOTE=tji;303039]

I don't disagree with the fact that the Police didn't follow proper procedure, however that doesn't take away from the fact there was no apparent intruder. No smashed windows, no muddy footprints, no foreign DNA/hair, fibres present that are commonly found in intruder cases.

Which is what I am saying, if the web was there then no-one entered/exited by this window.

Yes but not to the detail within it or the length that was given.
                      tji, but there was a smashed window, easy to gain entrance, an intruder need not smash another window and alert neighbors to perhaps GET CAUGHT. An intruder was possible, but not accounted for.

Irrelevant regarding procedures , this : Yes but not to the detail within it or the length that was given ( the ransom note )
                      Last edited by Shelley; 08-15-2014, 01:25 PM. Reason: added

Comment

tji part of your earlier quote , here : nothing was brought into the house to commit the crime

1. that can be disputed, by new dna evidence that does not belong to John ramsey.
                        Which DNA evidence would this be?

2. Are you saying tji that John Ramsey did it to his own daughter JonBenet? That it isn't patsy ramsey now?
                        Where exactly did I say it was Patsy?

Comment

tji just asking, have you at any one time worked for a police force?

Comment

A man was perhaps not brought to the crime scene other than himself, bringing himself there, to the scene of the crime.
                            Sorry?

tji i can write that as well, here : " Yes but not to the detail within it or the length that was given ". and other people that are not Shelley or tji can write also the exact same sentence anyway.
                            Sorry?

Comment

Originally posted by tji View Post
                              Which DNA evidence would this be?

The dna the police are presently handling now with the intervention of a retired police detective's work regarding the ramsey murder.

Where exactly did I say it was Patsy?
                              You didn't, but did i say that you did specifically?

Comment

Ok not even sure which I am answering anymore Shelley. Going to take a few minutes out to catch them up.

Comment

Working...
                                X