Vote Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why the doubts?

Why would she lie about a gang if it were a lone killer? I do not understand why anyone thinks she is a Ripper victim.

Comment

As was with the case of Margery Wren, she might have lied to protect someone.
      This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Originally posted by miakaal4 View Post
        Why would she lie about a gang if it were a lone killer? I do not understand why anyone thinks she is a Ripper victim.
        Hi Miakaal

quite simple. She could have lied just like Ada Wilson did, for the same reason.

Comment

There is something off about what Emma is alleged to have said. The Met (IIRC) believed that she should have passed more than one beat copper as she staggered home, but spoke to none it appears. Also aren't the timings a bit odd?

Phil H

Comment

As I recall, no blood was found where she said she was attacked nor had anyone seen any gangs in the area.
            This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Hi Phil and Stan, true.
              And you can add Mary Russell's testimony about her "reluctance" to describe the attack.

Comment

From the late reporting of the offence to the Police (just before the inquest) you can also perhaps infer her reluctance to have the medical staff report the matter, (sorry Tom!).

All the best

Dave

Comment

From the late reporting of the offence to the Police (just before the inquest) you can also perhaps infer her reluctance to have the medical staff report the matter.

All the best

Dave

Comment

Hmm...thought I'd simply edited that (because I thought that on reflection the Tom reference sounded exultant rather than humourous...as I'd intended)...clearly I got that wrong too!

Small round objects!

Dave

Comment

Working...
                    X