No announcement yet.

True Crime Media Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess what!? The remake of Psycho is on AMC again tonight.

TruTV is also doing a marathon of Dominick Dunne shows in memoriam.
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

The TV movie Manson first plays September 7. I'll add more at a closer date.

Stan Reid

Comment

History Channel's first showing of Manson is Monday evening at 9-8c.

Stan Reid

Comment

A program called MysteryQuest is set to debut on History next week. It's supposed to cover some true crime stuff along with the usual bigfoot, Loch Ness monster, ghosts and flying saucers.

Stan Reid

Comment

According to the promo, one of the MysteryQuest programs will cover Zodiac.

Stan Reid

Comment

OK, the first episode of MysteryQuest runs the evening of Sept. 16 at 10-9c. The premier is Hitler's Escape - sort of true-crime if you stretch the traditional definition. Each program covers one topic and lasts one hour. Wonder if JtR will come up some time.
              Last edited by sdreid; 09-09-2009, 05:39 AM.

Stan Reid

Comment

History Channel's Manson is playing twice more tonight.

Stan Reid

Comment

The Manson movie is playing again today on History.

Stan Reid

Comment

History Channel's MysteryQuest is covering Zodiac Wednesday evening.

Stan Reid

Comment

well im actually expected to much for him, maybe he has a better plan

Comment

On PBS tonight, The People V. Leo Frank about the unsolved 1913 murder of Mary Phagan.

Stan Reid

Comment

Originally posted by sdreid View Post
                          On PBS tonight, The People V. Leo Frank about the unsolved 1913 murder of Mary Phagan.
                          I remember seeing this.It's a very affecting story.So sad

Comment

Hi Belinda,

It is sad. Although I believe Frank was probably innocent, I'm not quite 100% sure of that. I did read the book by Mary Phagan's grandniece or whatever she was and who I think was part of the program

Stan Reid

Comment

AMC is playing From Hell tonight. It could have been a lot worse.

Stan Reid

Comment

On Wednesday November 11 History Channel, MysteryQuest is doing a program on Jack/Jill the Ripper.

Stan Reid

Comment

Working...
                                X