sporting achievements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sporting achievements

As I'm bit of an all rounder when it comes to sport snooker,football,rugby,tennis,boxing,running,hocke y,snakes and ladders,tiddlywinks,swimming,cycling, just to name a few it would be nice if any of you could share your sporting experiences and achievements with me ....come don't be shy let me know even if it's coming third in the egg and spoon race at school.
    Last edited by pinkmoon; 04-09-2014, 03:08 PM.
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

I used to be something of an all-rounder - though I was lithe rather than muscular...a roofer, builders labourer and charity collector (I could singlehandedly lift a gas oven out of a basement flat)...

I played football, cricket, hockey, tennis, table tennis, darts, bar billiards, scrabble and lovemaking...especially lovemaking...

But then I got married and started a family, and to make an honest living I eventually had to employ my brain and all the rest gradually attrophied... including alas, last but not least, the lovemaking...

Nowdays I'm a fat and terribly unfit 60 year old with a heart condition which specifically limits most forms of exercise...on pain of death...but if anybody perchance fancies some lovemaking?....

All the best

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Cogidubnus View Post
      I used to be something of an all-rounder - though I was lithe rather than muscular...a roofer, builders labourer and charity collector (I could singlehandedly lift a gas oven out of a basement flat)...

I played football, cricket, hockey, tennis, table tennis, darts, bar billiards, scrabble and lovemaking...especially lovemaking...

But then I got married and started a family, and to make an honest living I eventually had to employ my brain and all the rest gradually attrophied... including alas, last but not least, the lovemaking...

Nowdays I'm a fat and terribly unfit 60 year old with a heart condition which specifically limits most forms of exercise...on pain of death...but if anybody perchance fancies some lovemaking?....

All the best

Dave
      That's the spirit Dave a true all rounder like myself it's very humbling to be in the presence of a sporting giant like yourself can anybody else come anywhere near Dave's sporting achievements ...Dave has set the bar high for the rest of you.
      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

G'day Dave

I could be up for a bit of lovemaking sweetie pie. ...... ...
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I used to play tiddly winks, but now I'm just not fit enough anymore.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

As a teenager my main sport was running.
            G U T

Comment

After these things in min-skirts,

oh how I miss mini-skirts!
              G U T

Comment

Hi gut,it's good to have another true athlete on here and like you I miss miniskirts I've not been able to wear one in years wife says it not suitable behaviour for someone with 4 kids .

Comment

G'day Pinkmoon

Time for a divorce if that's her attitude.
                  G U T

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                    Time for a divorce if that's her attitude.
                    Thanks for the support fellow athelete

Comment

I love the bride more than life itself and would do anything for her....

Except give up my mini skirts.
                      G U T

Comment

After an outbreak of cross dressing I would now ask to return this sensible thread back to its original topic of sporting achievements I'm quite tempted to post my 100 yard swimming certificate (without armbands) from 1976 on here .

Comment

When I was 10 our teacher decided we should all learn to knit (even the boys). I never learned to knit but I did have a good sword fight with the boy next to me. Unfortunately my knitting needle - actually, my grandmother's knitting needle - got broken in the fight, otherwise I'd have been the school's champion fencer.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                            When I was 10 our teacher decided we should all learn to knit (even the boys). I never learned to knit but I did have a good sword fight with the boy next to me. Unfortunately my knitting needle - actually, my grandmother's knitting needle - got broken in the fight, otherwise I'd have been the school's champion fencer.
                            Another fantastic discovery for the sporting world I can't believe the talent I'm finding on here if only it could be tapped into ....bring on the next Olympics .

Comment

I'm almost tempted to reveal my highest break at snooker!

Comment

Working...
                              X