• Show
Clear All

Thinking of you and yours, Paul.

Love,

Caz
    XX
    "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

My best wishes to Paul in making a recovery of his strength and vigor. My hopes are with him and his family.

Comment

I've never met Mr Begg, but enjoyed his books and his doco appearances. All the best vibe in the world to him.
        Bailey
        Wellington, New Zealand
        hoodoo@xtra.co.nz
        www.flickr.com/photos/eclipsephotographic/

Comment

get well

Hello Paul. Get well soon.

Cheers.
          LC

Comment

Paul,

I'm sorry to hear you are going through so much and hope and pray the best outcome for you.

Comment

Paul,

Best wishes for an absolutely full recovery.

Sincerely,

Mike
              The Ripper's Haunts/JtR Suspect Dr. Francis Tumblety (Sunbury Press)
              http://www.michaelLhawley.com

Comment

Paul,

best wishes from the continent from my wife and me. We both love your work and wish you a speedy recovery!

Best regards,

Tine and Boris
                ~ All perils, specially malignant, are recurrent - Thomas De Quincey ~

Comment

Hi Paul,

I'm very sorry that you are having such a difficult time. I am praying that you will have a complete recovery.

With love and best wishes to you and your family.

Carol xxx

Comment

Meilleurs vœux, cher Paul Begg.
                    Votre livre est le premier opus sérieux sur JtR que j'ai eu entre les mains.
                    Je me souviens de ma joie impatiente lorsque je l'ai reçu, comme je l'ai dévoré. Vraiment un grand souvenir.
                    Aujourd'hui encore, il est toujours à portée de main, et c'est généralement celui que je consulte quand j'ai besoin de me rafraîchir la mémoire.

Courage, patience.

Comment

Best Wishes!
                      - Ginger

Comment

Thinking of you, Paul. Sorry you have had such a bad time. I trust that you will make a complete recovery. Hang in there, mate.

Cheers

Chris
                        Christopher T. George
                        Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conference
                        just held in Baltimore, April 7-8, 2018.
                        For information about RipperCon, go to http://rippercon.com/
                        RipperCon 2018 talks can now be heard at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/

Comment

Paul was one of the very first people to welcome me here at the Casebook. A true gent and I wish you the speediest of recoveries!

Comment

Here's wishing you a full recovery Paul.
                            Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Oh dear, how terrible a situation. While I have not yest conversed with you (but enjoyed many a documentary and book with your input), my thoughts and vibe are with you and your family at this difficult time; it certainly sounds like an awful thing to have to go through and I hope you are able to make a good recovery. Best wishes for your health, but good to hear that you are coping well.

Comment

Are there any updates on his recovery? Doctors usually give the most conservative prognosis; hopefully he can make a full recovery.

Comment

Working...
                                X