Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prisoner 4374

Dear all,
    I am pleased to announce that after many years of intense research, my biography on Dr.Thomas Neill Cream is now complete & available for pre-order on Amazon.
    It is a fascinating read, revealing many previously undisclosed facts about the man and his motives for murder.
    The book includes new photos and genuine documents from Cream's prison file at Joliet which for the first time will answer many questions about his whereabouts in 1888, his contacts in London and that fateful rumour of his last words on the scaffold.

I do hope you will take the opportunity to read and enjoy, I'm sure you will be astounded at the revelations.
    Amanda (A.J.Griffiths-Jones)

Look forward to reading it Dr cream was certainly an interesting character and to find out more about him will be very exciting.
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
      Look forward to reading it Dr cream was certainly an interesting character and to find out more about him will be very exciting.
      Thank you pinkie, I don't think you'll be disappointed

Amanda

Comment

Any hints?????
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
          Any hints?????
          I'll give you one little revelation.....the British Consulate petitioned for Creams prison release, even though he was a Canadian citizen......

You'll have to buy the book for more....
          Amanda

Comment

Sounds interesting! How long has it took you to write/research?

Comment

Originally posted by AlanG View Post
              Sounds interesting! How long has it took you to write/research?
              Ten years to get all the documents & then a year to complete the book.

I hope you'll find it a good read.
              Amanda

Comment

I am sure I will

Comment

I am sure we all will lol

Comment

Originally posted by AlanG View Post
                    I am sure we all will lol
                    Thanks Alan,
                    Please give me some feedback once you've managed to read it

Appreciate your support.
                    Amanda

Comment

Hi Amanda,
                      Originally posted by Amanda View Post
                      Dear all,
                      I am pleased to announce that after many years of intense research, my biography on Dr.Thomas Neill Cream is now complete & available for pre-order on Amazon.
                      It is a fascinating read, revealing many previously undisclosed facts about the man and his motives for murder.
                      The book includes new photos and genuine documents from Cream's prison file at Joliet which for the first time will answer many questions about his whereabouts in 1888, his contacts in London and that fateful rumour of his last words on the scaffold.

I do hope you will take the opportunity to read and enjoy, I'm sure you will be astounded at the revelations.
                      Amanda (A.J.Griffiths-Jones)

http://www.amazon.com/Prisoner-4374-...=Prisoner+4374
                      Thanks for the update, and huge congratulations on publishing!
                      With the amount of years you've spent on research and investigation of Cream, it sounds like an informative and intriguing biography.
                      I look forward to reading it soon.
                      Regards,
                      MacGuffin
                      --------------------
                      "If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?" - Albert Einstein

Comment

Thank you

Originally posted by MacGuffin View Post
                        Hi Amanda,

Thanks for the update, and huge congratulations on publishing!
                        With the amount of years you've spent on research and investigation of Cream, it sounds like an informative and intriguing biography.
                        I look forward to reading it soon.
                        Thanks MacGuffin,
                        Appreciate your support, it's been a long hard slog, with many doors slammed in my face but with perseverance I think I've managed to shed some light on the mysteries surrounding Dr.Cream xx
                        Amanda

Comment

G'day Amanda

When will t be available??
                          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                            G'day Amanda

When will t be available??
                            Hi Gut,
                            It's on Amazon US & UK now for pre-order & officially goes to print on 29th May.

Let me know if you have sourcing problems.
                            Amanda

Comment

For people in the UK, Prisoner 4374 will also be available from Waterstone's & W.H.Smith.
                              In the US. you can find it at Neilson's.

Thanks agIn for your support.
                              Amanda

Comment

Working...
                              X