where the police went wrong in 1888

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where the police went wrong in 1888

As I sit here in this glorious weather in my back garden and after consuming a glass or two of alcohol I now know where the police went wrong and its not rocket science all they had to do was check the records of people who sold top hats cloaks and Gladstone bags and when you find somebody who owns all three it's solved!!! .The book and DVD will be coming out shortly just hope my liver can hold out so I can see the money come rolling in.
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
    just hope my liver can hold out so I can see the money come rolling in.
    Story of my life.

But we just got to hold on another decade or so. If you believe Ted Talks, we are all going to become cyborgs and live forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnaby View Post
      Story of my life.

But we just got to hold on another decade or so. If you believe Ted Talks, we are all going to become cyborgs and live forever.
      I hope not, they all come with risks of viruses ~ practically a Frankenstein planet. Pinkmoon, wish it were that simple, besides according to some wasn't a hackney carriage included?
      Last edited by Shelley; 08-22-2014, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shelley View Post
        I hope not, they all come with risks of viruses ~ practically a Frankenstein planet. Pinkmoon, wish it were that simple, besides according to some wasn't a hackney carriage included?
        Shelley you are a genius let's join forces combine our information sit back and become millionaires.
        Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Working...
        X