X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
    Are Pierre's posts getting weirder?
    You are not mistaken.
    The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

• It's probably all that information gathering and collating that's driving the Great Man to distraction at this time. There's only a little over four months to go before the Great Reveal, remember.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosella View Post
        It's probably all that information gathering and collating that's driving the Great Man to distraction at this time. There's only a little over four months to go before the Great Reveal, remember.
        Rosella

I think it is highly unlikely that will occur.
        we will be told that he is not 100% certain and therefore it would be morally wrong to do so.
        Indeed if it does name, I will make a £20(sterling) donation to the charity of Pierre's choice.

Steve

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
          Rosella

I think it is highly unlikely that will occur.
          we will be told that he is not 100% certain and therefore it would be morally wrong to do so.
          Indeed if it does name, I will make a £20(sterling) donation to the charity of Pierre's choice.

Steve
          Oh, is there a charity for faux historians and sociologists and scientists and scholars using their definitions of "primary sources" who yell at everyone else to claim they are greater than everyone??

Jeff

Comment

I've heard that is the 'Geddy's Bacon and Cake fund'

Comment

• Originally posted by Geddy2112 View Post
              I've heard that is the 'Geddy's Bacon and Cake fund'
              Unless you are Pierre in disguise I think not. His choice and a serious offer.

is that crispy bacon?

steve

Comment

Unless you are Pierre in disguise I think not. His choice and a serious offer.

is that crispy bacon?

steve
                Steve, I don't think there's any chance you need to start saving.

Comment

Working...
                X