Is Ripperana still going.
Used to subscribe years ago but a house move combined with a general (temporary ) loss of interest in the case meant not being particularly bothered ,interest rekindled now by a crossword strangely enough but more of that on another thread later.
Best wishes to all
Ripperana No.75 January 2011 is a 28 page publication.
Editorial by Nick Warren-
- "Est Court"
-The Storming of the Bastille
- Was Crippen Guilty:Should he have hanged?
- A Last Throw of the Dice.. (an excellent article about Sadler, Coles and Campbell. )
Letters to the Editor "Dear Boss"
- Question about Tumblety and the pardon of November 1888 by Dr. J.Pope-de-Locksley.- Questions regarding Charles Cross by Derek Osbourne.
-Cruel and unusual punishments by A.Baron.
- Laurie Cunninham-sports writer solves July 1982 murder from the Daily Mail 18th December 2010.
-Cold Case problems from The Times, 30th March 2010
-Bernard Davies (1923-2010) from the Daily Telegraph 17th November 2010 and the Times Register 29th October 2010
- Sidnet Street Seige Slight redressed from the London Evening Standard 17th December 2010 and The Times, same date.
The fools are the men who will not be blamed for doing something wrong.They never did anything wrong...or did they?
Justice for the 96 = achieved
Thanks for that, Phil. I just e-mailed Nick about getting this issue. Having just read Monty and J.G. Simons' excellent piece on Coles/Sadler in the new issue of Casebook Examiner, I'm curious to see what Ripperana has to say on the same subject.