Trevor Marriott gets a CNN story.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Marriott gets a CNN story.

Congratulations are due where they are due. Congrats Trevor! Though I don't think you have solved the case.
    It is on the front page of CNN....links to HLN though.

Watch breaking news videos, viral videos and original video clips on CNN.com.

Strange...I thought Trevor had given up on Feigenbaum as a suspect...or did I just imagine that?

All the best

Dave

Comment

I think he did give up. Perhaps a journalist recently read the book and wanted to do a story. Marriott isn't about to shun the spotlight just because something isn't accurate.

Mike
      huh?

Comment

Feigenbaum still figures as the suspect in Trevor's latest book.
        It is his other 2004 'prime' suspect, detected using the same modern forensic techniques, that he apparently gave up on.

Comment

Publicity

Ah publicity, pure oxygen for Trevor.
          SPE

Treat me gently I'm a newbie.

Comment

Ubiquitous

Originally posted by Brenda View Post
            Congratulations are due where they are due. Congrats Trevor! Though I don't think you have solved the case.
            It is on the front page of CNN....links to HLN though.
            http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/...10_4&hpt=hp_t3
            The man is simply ubiquitous; or everywhere - like a rash.
            SPE

Treat me gently I'm a newbie.

Comment

I am a newbie to Casebook, but have lurked for years. Mr Marriott is never dull, and is certainly capable of left of centre thinking!

Although a keen student of 'Jack', I haven't even scratched the surface compared to some of our esteemed colleagues who post here. However I cannot help but feel Marriott's 'breezy' comments in this interview denigrate the wonderful research done by other Ripperologists, and detract from, rather than add to the case. Pity.

Comment

Working...
              X