New piece of evidence found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pierre,

You are really and truly a troll. The word was written for you. Why anyone plays along and tries to coax things out of you is exactly why you do this. You get your kicks out of controlling the emotions of others and by pushing their buttons. This behavior might define you as a sociopath though I'm no expert and don't even wish to append psychological labels on even the sickest people. Have your fun. It won't last.

Mike
    huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
      Hi,

I believe I have just solved a known problem in the case. It is a small problem that people have been discussing since the time of the Whitechapel murders.

Very often when you do historical research you reinterpret data sources.

There is a known data source connected to one of the victims. This source contains information that people have been discussing for a long time. It is not a big issue but a small one.

The reinterpretation of the source gives an explanation that is coherent with the life of the person I think was Jack the Ripper.

I would say that the validity of the interpretation is very high. But the significance of the source for my theory is rather unimportant.

Regards Pierre
      I must admit to being confused as to what objective your posts here are intended to achieve Pierre. Using the above as an example, of what value would that be to anyone here? Makes me think that your objectives have nothing to do with solving crimes or puzzles regarding these cases, and everything to do with narcissism.

Out of curiosity Ive read a few of you posts and so far Ive found nothing of any value to any student or researcher, which is the demographic that populates this site.

So...whats the point of saying you've solved anything if no-one but you knows what the hell you are talking about?
      Michael Richards

Comment

Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
        Pierre,

You are really and truly a troll. The word was written for you. Why anyone plays along and tries to coax things out of you is exactly why you do this. You get your kicks out of controlling the emotions of others and by pushing their buttons. This behavior might define you as a sociopath though I'm no expert and don't even wish to append psychological labels on even the sickest people. Have your fun. It won't last.

Mike
        What amazed me is the fact that adminn. has allowed this sh!t to continue to the detriment of the site itself. The regulars, who would at least post information if not indulge in the debate, rarely venture here anymore. It's a shame.

I have nothing else to say at this point. Not that anything I say is relevant anyway.

Cheers, Michael.
        Best Wishes,
        Hunter

When evidence is not to be had, theories abound. Even the most plausible of them do not carry conviction- London Times Nov. 10.1888

Comment

His games won't last long, he'll mess up sooner or later, mark my words.
          “If I cannot bend heaven, I will raise hell.”

Comment

Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post
            I must admit to being confused as to what objective your posts here are intended to achieve Pierre. Using the above as an example, of what value would that be to anyone here? Makes me think that your objectives have nothing to do with solving crimes or puzzles regarding these cases, and everything to do with narcissism.

Out of curiosity Ive read a few of you posts and so far Ive found nothing of any value to any student or researcher, which is the demographic that populates this site.

So...whats the point of saying you've solved anything if no-one but you knows what the hell you are talking about?
            Hi Michael,

my reason for writing is letting off steam - and letting you know a little about what I am doing.

Regards Pierre

Comment

Originally posted by curious4 View Post
              Hello Pierre

A fact is the distance between Dutfield's yard and Mitre Square. A fact is that Annie Chapman showed signs of strangulation.

If I weren't a lady, I'd say you were talking b*ll*cks!

C4
              Hi,

And you managed to say it anyway...

A fact is established by the use of sources. And measures. And post mortem reports being read and interpreted. So they are social constructions.

But they depend on reliability, validity, coherence and things like that. You can´t just take one source and correlate it to another and call that a "fact".

Regards Pierre

Comment

Hi Michael,

my reason for writing is letting off steam - and letting you know a little about what I am doing.

Regards Pierre
                I recommend Twitter or Facebook.
                Is it progress when a cannibal uses a fork?
                - Stanislaw Jerzy Lee

Comment

If nothing else, Pierre's emergence has livened up these forums. Some interesting stuff has come up in these new threads. Carry on!
                  JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
                  JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
                  ---------------------------------------------------
                  JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website

Comment

Originally posted by richardh View Post
                    If nothing else, Pierre's emergence has livened up these forums. Some interesting stuff has come up in these new threads. Carry on!
                    I am speechless.

Pierre

Comment

Please don't be Pierre, it's more fun when you speak
                      I am speechless.

Pierre
                      JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
                      JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
                      JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website

Comment

Don't we all just wish he was speechless!!

Comment

Hi everyone,

I have just happened to solve a big problem concearning one of the victims. It is one from the so called double event. Right now I feel a bit overwhelmed. I' ll get back to this later.

Regards Pierre

Comment

Hi everyone,

I have just happened to solve a big problem concearning one of the victims. It is one from the so called double event. Right now I feel a bit overwhelmed. I' ll get back to this later.

Regards Pierre
                            More BS FROM Pierre, joy of joys.
                            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Hi everyone,

Regards Pierre
                              My guess is Pierre is 15 years old.
                              Clearly the first human laws (way older and already established) spawned organized religion's morality - from which it's writers only copied/stole,ex. you cannot kill,rob,steal (forced,it started civil society).
                              M. Pacana

Comment

Hi,

Now I know why he did the two v-shaped cuts on the face of Catherine Eddowes. I will naturally discuss this with you when I am finished with my research.

Regards Pierre
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X