Michael Barrett an Author?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jonathan H View Post
    Ok, so you don't know the answers to some basic questions about the 'Diary'.

You can be as rude as you like about it, but that's the answer to my question--you know phuck all.

In that case don't ever write on this topic again you shameless, despicable fraud.

Now is there anybody else in the 'Diary' camp who can answer these basic questions? What handwriting tests were done, and who by--specifically. What is the source for the watch appearing before the 'book'?

Yea, we're all frauds here, its all a big conspiracy against the little 'jonnyboy', poor poor soul.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan H View Post
      Ok, so you don't know the answers to some basic questions about the 'Diary'.

You can be as rude as you like about it, but that's the answer to my question--you know phuck all.

In that case don't ever write on this topic again you shameless, despicable fraud.

Now is there anybody else in the 'Diary' camp who can answer these basic questions? What handwriting tests were done, and who by--specifically. What is the source for the watch appearing before the 'book'?
      Hi Jonathan,

I'm surprised at your impatience and your demands to be handed answers on a plate, considering you are never, ever, going to lose your faith in a modern hoax with Mike "couldn't forge a sick note" Barrett's active involvement.

I don't really know why I should be civil to you, but I'm feeling generous and it's Friday.

I understood from my co-author Keith Skinner many years ago that the reputable document examiner Sue Iremonger had been provided with various handwriting samples (including Maybrick's, Mike's and Anne's) very early on, and she determined that the writing in the diary did not match the Maybrick samples. I presume she found no more of a resemblance with the Barrett samples because she did not say otherwise, and nobody has ever suggested the remotest likeness there. In fact, I would say it is downright impossible for Mike to have handwritten the diary because he has consistently proved himself a stranger to cursive writing, and his uPPeR AnD loweR cAse leTTeRs are all over the shop. Hard to believe it could have been a cunning double bluff on his part, going back to when he was trying to get stuff published.

I do recall one particularly hilarious example of Mike's efforts to get his work published. It was an 'adult' riddle, along the lines of 'my first is in ... but not in ...' and so on, using naughty clues to make up a very naughty word. Only trouble was, the solution was meant to be 'orgasm', but he gave eight clues which spelled out 'organism'. The bloke's a pillock - but an entertaining one. And I'd much sooner go for a drink with him than with some stuffed shirt who has been taken in by this pillock, hook, line and sinker.

I've answered your question about the watch on a different thread.

You're welcome.

Love,

Caz
      X
      Last edited by caz; 03-28-2014, 07:19 AM.
      "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Originally posted by caz View Post
        Hi Jonathan,

I'm surprised at your impatience and your demands to be handed answers on a plate, considering you are never, ever, going to lose your faith in a modern hoax with Mike "couldn't forge a sick note" Barrett's active involvement.

I don't really know why I should be civil to you, but I'm feeling generous and it's Friday.

I understood from my co-author Keith Skinner many years ago that the reputable document examiner Sue Iremonger had been provided with various handwriting samples (including Maybrick's, Mike's and Anne's) very early on, and she determined that the writing in the diary did not match the Maybrick samples. I presume she found no more of a resemblance with the Barrett samples because she did not say otherwise, and nobody has ever suggested the remotest likeness there. In fact, I would say it is downright impossible for Mike to have handwritten the diary because he has consistently proved himself a stranger to cursive writing, and his uPPeR AnD loweR cAse leTTeRs are all over the shop. Hard to believe it could have been a cunning double bluff on his part, going back to when he was trying to get stuff published.

I do recall one particularly hilarious example of Mike's efforts to get his work published. It was an 'adult' riddle, along the lines of 'my first is in ... but not in ...' and so on, using naughty clues to make up a very naughty word. Only trouble was, the solution was meant to be 'orgasm', but he gave eight clues which spelled out 'organism'. The bloke's a pillock - but an entertaining one. And I'd much sooner go for a drink with him than with some stuffed shirt who has been taken in by this pillock, hook, line and sinker.

You're welcome.

Love,

Caz
        X
        Hi caz,it's very easy for people to say Mike Barrett is capable of forging I thought that myself untill I met him and its impossible not to come away thinking this man is only just able to dress himself in the morning so how can he forge anything.
        Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

G'day Caz

I do recall one particularly hilarious example of Mike's efforts to get his work published. It was an 'adult' riddle, along the lines of 'my first is in ... but not in ...' and so on, using naughty clues to make up a very naughty word. Only trouble was, the solution was meant to be 'orgasm', but he gave eight clues which spelled out 'organism'.
          Thanks Caz that was something that took my attention why Mike called himself an author in his affidavit.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

G'day Caz

I'm a real diaryt newbie and I can't find that thread, any pointers on the watch, I think it is more interesting than the diary, because of the scientific findings.
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Hi GUT,

Here is a timely link to that recent watch conversation for you:

Love,

Caz
              X
              Last edited by caz; 04-04-2014, 03:22 AM.
              "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

G'day Caz

Thanks I could not find it anywhere. But I'm useless.
                G U T

Comment

Working...
                X