Another comic book re-telling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another comic book re-telling

My significant other is a huge comics fan. During the winter, he gave me a stack of books to read, including the "Madame Xanadu" series from DC/Vertigo.
    Was rummaging through the stack one night & picked one of that title at random.

Turns out it was the first of a two issue story called "Through The Crystal"--and it was about JTR. Good read and it covers a lot of familiar territory. You can find it on Amazon.com, just search for "Madame Xanadu" #7 and #8.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on it.

Originally posted by Divakind View Post
    My significant other is a huge comics fan. During the winter, he gave me a stack of books to read, including the "Madame Xanadu" series from DC/Vertigo.
    Was rummaging through the stack one night & picked one of that title at random.

Turns out it was the first of a two issue story called "Through The Crystal"--and it was about JTR. Good read and it covers a lot of familiar territory. You can find it on Amazon.com, just search for "Madame Xanadu" #7 and #8.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on it.
    Is it set in modern times?
    Me?
    For the memory of my sweet, ambereyed and animal-loving mother (1932-2007). Be happy in Heaven.

Comment

Working...
    X