Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caz View Post
    Hi Archaic,

Great post with much food for thought. I'm wondering if this was not a badly botched game at all, but a very thoroughly planned and executed one, along the lines of that (German?) case, where a man advertised online for another man to kill and eat him. Extreme end of 'strange' but true nonetheless. Risk-taking and living on the edge would, after all, be natural attributes of anyone in the dead man's chosen profession. Maybe he was expecting his 'partner' to get him out on giving some kind of signal (a pre-arranged word shouted, or a thump on the bag) and he either passed out before he could give it, or the partner never intended to let him out. If the padlock key was inside the bag, so no chance of getting him out that way, was that perhaps the point of this deadly game?

I just don't see MI6 behind something like this, which would inevitably become such a high profile case, when they could have 'got rid' in a hundred and one others ways that could have been put down to suicide, misadventure or even 'natural causes'. It would seem as unlikely as the ripper victims being bumped off in such spectacular, newsworthy fashion if the authorities were somehow behind the murders.

Love,

Caz
    X
    Excellent post.

With regards to the lack of fingerprints etc. An unlikely(but possible) explanation is of a suicide being made to look suspicious. The case reminds me of Arthur Conan Doyle expert/author, Lancelyn Green,

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ke-murder.html

"A leading authority on Sherlock Holmes took his own life in a way meant to suggest that a rival had murdered him, it has been claimed.

Richard Lancelyn Green, 50, a prolific author and collector of memorabilia relating to the fictional detective, was found garotted on his bed by police in March after trying to stop a £2 million auction of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's papers."

Comment

My impression- perhaps mistaken- is that the investigators seem to already think this is a case that won't ever be solved. I'm not sure why anyone has that attitude. Difficult, yes, but it's too early to say it's impossible. I think they need to appeal to the public for help. Somebody must have seen something or someone, or possibly heard something... Does anyone know if there has been such an appeal?

And if anyone hears an official 'cause of death', or 'probable cause of death' reported by the authorities, I'd appreciate you sharing the info.

Thanks and best regards,
      Archaic

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic View Post
        Somebody must have seen something or someone, or possibly heard something... Does anyone know if there has been such an appeal?

There's probably only one person who knows the answers - maybe a rent boy? And he's staying shtum, for obvious reasons. So it will remain a mystery, another unsolved murder.
        This is simply my opinion

Comment

Working...
        X