Pastor Turns Back Tsunami by Praying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pastor Turns Back Tsunami by Praying

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/frank-amedia-my-ability-to-turn-back-a-tsunami-proves-i-am-right-about-trump/Right Wing Watch reports on the extreme rheto...

c.d.

So which poor sods got the tsunami instead?

Comment

It's a good thing that his wife was not geographically challenged and was able to point him in the right direction.

c.d.

Comment

I found it amusing that even the audience members who are probably as wacked out as he is only responded with lukewarm applause. Even they weren't buying it.

c.d.

Comment

I’m not violent or wealthy but I’m tempted to fly over there just for the pleasure of punching this guy!

How do people like this exist?

Comment

Seems to be a bit of a Cnut.

Comment

This minister is a regular on Jim Bakker's show. Bakker is an American televangelist and a total nut job. Among the regular discussions on the show is the assertion that God arranged to have Donald Trump elected president and that the white house under Obama was filled with demonic presences. Also that modern day witches have mounted an attack against Trump. I kid you not.

An interesting fact -- at the height of his tv ministry years ago, Bakker (then married) was caught in a hotel room in Clearwater, Florida with a church secretary. For some bizarre reason that particular hotel room on the beach is booked years in advance.

c.d.

Comment

Televangelist Says No Need for Flu Shot When You Have God on Your Side

c.d.

Comment

Oh ye of little faith...

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
                    Oh ye of little faith...
                    Amen, brother. That's exactly why those millions of helpless souls died of the Black Plague in the Middle Ages - lack of faith.

And of course there were the estimated 50 million deaths worldwide from the flu in 1918. Not one of them prayed.

c.d.

Comment

Televangelist Gloria Copeland and her husband Kenneth have an income in the millions from their ministry. They also have a huge mansion and a private jet. Not too shabby. Gloria said that one time they were in their private jet (which she justified by saying that it helped them to get to the next town faster and thus saved more souls than taking a commercial flight) when a storm came up. Gloria was scared but all was well when Ken simply looked out the window and rebuked the storm which immediately dissipated. Pretty cool.

c.d.

Comment

The only televangelist who I think is legitimate and a true man of God is Peter Popoff. For a few dollars he will sell you a small vial of miracle water. Not only have people been healed of their physical illnesses by drinking it others have had their debts cancelled and money mysteriously appear in their checking accounts. You can't argue with the facts.

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
                          The only televangelist who I think is legitimate and a true man of God is Peter Popoff. For a few dollars he will sell you a small vial of miracle water. Not only have people been healed of their physical illnesses by drinking it others have had their debts cancelled and money mysteriously appear in their checking accounts. You can't argue with the facts.

c.d.
                          Garbage all televangelists are fakers and swindlers.

Comment

Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
                            Garbage all televangelists are fakers and swindlers.
                            Hello John,

Guess I should have used a sarcasm emoji.

c.d.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                              X