The St. Louis Clues / Michael Sandknop / Tumblety Documentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The St. Louis Clues / Michael Sandknop / Tumblety Documentary

Join the web’s most supportive community of creators and get high-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos in gorgeous HD with no ads.

From the remarks :

Did Jack The Ripper die in St. Louis? New evidence found in that City's Court Archive may hold the answer. Dr. Francis Tumblety spent much of his life in and out of St. Louis before going there to die in 1903. Today, Scotland Yard lists Tumblety as one of just four "Genuine Suspects" as "Jack The Ripper." Watch for yourself, and decide if this new evidence is just another fake claim, or, truly authentic and relevant.

13 Minutes

This was a great documentary about Tumblety, glad to have watched! It has me anxious for my Ripper's Haunt book to come in the mail already.

Also glad to be a new member to this wonderful forum.

Comment

So there we go on the DNA train again...

Maybe we can get a DNA profile from Tumbley through a letter.

Okay.

But to what do we compare it? The DNA from the shawl? Or?

I think the best part that was presented was that Tumblety in 1880 had said that streetwalkers ought to get disemboweled, all of them. The question is, though, what does that amount to? There were clearly a number of men who professed to similar ideas. The poetry of J K Stephen comes to mind.

Still, when it comes to the legitimate suspects (like Ostrog, apparently, ehrm...), everything counts.

Comment

Working...
      X