escape committe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's getting boring again
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Oohhhhh....

Dearest Pinkmoon,

You started this thread, did you not dear boy?

If you're bored, may I suggest that you liven things up by:

A) starting a juicy piece of gossip

B) giving us a new 'case solved theory or suspect' or

C) giving us the co-ordinates of 'the dragon' so that we may embark on a quest to slay the offending creature

Amanda

Comment

• Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
        Oh boy... Northeast America may need to get our shovels back... you can keep the Sporks GUT....sorry I havent been able to get out for a bit....even American Heros get sick now and again

Steadmund Brand
        Literally a storm in a tea-cup?
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
          It's getting boring again
          But a different boring than the last few boring s.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amanda View Post
            Dearest Pinkmoon,

You started this thread, did you not dear boy?

If you're bored, may I suggest that you liven things up by:

A) starting a juicy piece of gossip

B) giving us a new 'case solved theory or suspect' or

C) giving us the co-ordinates of 'the dragon' so that we may embark on a quest to slay the offending creature

Amanda
            Right here we go ........the women who lives two doors down from me (and who looks like a bit of a tart if you ask me) has a gentleman visitor every morning just after her husband goes to work and when he leaves he always looks quite red in the face.
            Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Right here we go ........the women who lives two doors down from me (and who looks like a bit of a tart if you ask me) has a gentleman visitor every morning just after her husband goes to work and when he leaves he always looks quite red in the face.
              I was hoping for a case closed, maybe some DNA and stains of various sorts.
              G U T

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                I was hoping for a case closed, maybe some DNA and stains of various sorts.
                Case closed are always boring because they are always made up.

Comment

• An out of this world theory...

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                  Case closed are always boring because they are always made up.
                  Here's a made-up theory: the Whitechapel murders were committed by a band of shape-shifting extraterrestrials, all into harvesting human organs for nefarious research purposes. As for why did they stop... Who says they have?!
                  Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                  ---------------
                  Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                  ---------------

Comment

• Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                    Here's a made-up theory: the Whitechapel murders were committed by a band of shape-shifting extraterrestrials, all into harvesting human organs for nefarious research purposes. As for why did they stop... Who says they have?!
                    But that's not a theory that's just hard cold fact.
                    G U T

Comment

I swear it's not me....I've been snowed in....

Steadmund Brand
                      "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
                        I swear it's not me....I've been snowed in....

Steadmund Brand
                        Sounds like a snow job to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ausgirl View Post
                          Sounds like a snow job to me.
                          why didn't I think of that one.
                          G U T

Comment

Mmmm...perhaps she's got plumbing problems....

I'm with Gut, was hoping for something a little more shocking....
                            Amanda

Comment

• Originally posted by Amanda View Post
                              Mmmm...perhaps she's got plumbing problems....

I'm with Gut, was hoping for something a little more shocking....
                              Amanda
                              Or maybe he's got plumbing problems and that's why he's red in the face
                              G U T

Comment

• Ha,ha...

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                                Or maybe he's got plumbing problems and that's why he's red in the face
                                Ha, ha, very good Gut.

Actually when Pinkmoon posted that bit of gossip I laughed. Can just imagine him peeping through the net curtains and tutting to himself....
                                Poor bloke needs to get out more!

Amanda

Comment

Working...
                                X