JTR on BBC1 31/8/11- German Suspect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JTR on BBC1 31/8/11- German Suspect

As part of the BBC's National Treasures Live series, there is a special tonight on the Anniversary of the Polly Nichols death. Where i believe they will be discussing the German suspect Carl Feigenbaum, along with a photofit.

See BBC link for details.

Jack the Ripper claimed his first victim on this day 123 years ago. But who was this serial killer? This new e-fit finally puts a face to Carl Feigenbaum, a key suspect from Germany.

Thanks for the heads-up, Alex.
    I'll be tuning-in.

Comment

How can JTR be considered a 'National Treasure'

Comment

Originally posted by coral View Post
        How can JTR be considered a 'National Treasure'
        I thought "National Treasures" referred to the presenters, Dan Snow and Sian Williams.

Comment

It definitely classifies under "national heritage“, but “national treasure“? Ouch! Someone wasn't thinking when they wrote the intro text.
          Also, German “suspect“ Karl Feigenbaum: Don't bother about him.
          Best regards,
          Maria

Comment

I think the treasures bit refers to the archived docs, no? (Course, I haven't seen it.) It's a series, isn't it? Covered Wilton's, too, I think
            best,

claire

Comment

I'm sorry I wasted my time watching this show. There was nothing either useful or entertaining in it.

Comment

@Heinrich! I watched it on Iplayer last night. I agree with you entirely! What a waste of 10 minutes

Comment

Working...
                X