Jack the Ripper 3D.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack the Ripper 3D.

Does anyone have any info on a new film in production called Jack the Ripper 3D, and when it is due for release?

I was speaking with a friend down in London today who knows a few people and he says the film is about 5 suspects and is due for release in 2012...

I will endeavour to extract more from him using booze and light torture in the near future...

Comment

I would assume that this link is about the same movie you refer to.

Cheers,

Ryan Miller

Comment

"A man’s ego can be his own destruction, especially when it can't be substantiated with substance. © John J Monaghan 2011"

This film is not being released. The 'Producer' for the film, Phil Howard, has been purporting to be making this film for over two years now. He stated that he had backing from the lottery, The Lord Mayor of London and the British film council. I contacted all three bodies and they stated that they had never heard of the film or Mr Howard.

At present Mr Howard and Nathan Hayles, are purporting to be funded by Universal Pictures who are also investigating their false claim.

This film was originally supposed to be released in spring 2010. It was then purported to be changed to 3D and we were told it was to be released in the summer of 2011 and now its release date is 2012. Make your own assumptions about the delay of two years.

My name is John J Monaghan and I am quite happy for litigation to be started by Mr Howard or Nathan Hayles if any of what I said is untrue. I have been following these two ‘gentlemen’ for two years. They have promised young actors and actresses roles to boost their own egos and have done nothing but waste peoples time and money. Mr Howard also contacted a children's charity and I informed them of Mr Howard's background. He has completed a couple of non paid bit parts and minor roles, but has not produced anything of substance.

I hope this clarifies the situation, so that you do not waste your time.

Kindest regards

John
        Last edited by JohnJMonaghan; 01-08-2011, 02:50 PM. Reason: Word missing

Comment

Johns,

Who is your friend.

Comment

Working...
          X