Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect mDNA match is proof of fraud

Hi all,

According to the article, Karen Miller's (maternal descendent of Eddowes) mDNA is a 100% perfect match with Eddowes and Matilda's (maternal descendent of Kosminski) mDNA is a perfect match with Kosminski.

It is physically impossible for the mDNA of a descendent to be a perfect match with an ancestor. A generational mDNA mutation rate of 3 X 10 to the minus 5 guarantees this.

A 100% perfect match CAN ONLY MEAN ONE THING, the mDNA on the shawl is the same at the living descendent's, i.e., it's a fraud.

...unless the article lied and it wasn't a 100% perfect match. If so, falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus.

Sincerely,

Mike
    The Ripper's Haunts/JtR Suspect Dr. Francis Tumblety (Sunbury Press)
    http://www.michaelLhawley.com

Am I wrong on this point?

Comment

Well you know my view.

I have viewed literally hundreds of DNA reports in paternity matters that is is Mr "X" the father of child "B". So pretty close relationships the highest I have ever seen [and remember we are talking nuclear DNA here] is 99.9999% or 1 chance in a million that it's wrong.

So 100% nope, don't think there's a DNA lab in the world that would sign off to that.

However I don't think that it's fraud just "puff" to garner interest.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Puff it is then. Thanks GUT

Comment

In case you don't know puff = BS.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
            In case you don't know puff = BS.

Comment

I thought 'Puff' was a magic dragon. But so is this shawl.

Mike
              huh?

Comment

Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
                I thought 'Puff' was a magic dragon. But so is this shawl.

Mike
                WHAT???

The Shawl is a Magic Dragon, now t all makes sense.
                G U T

Comment

Is the shawl made from hemp? Can we smoke it?

Comment

Is it known whether these tests were carried out using the LCN DNA testing method?

Comment

Originally posted by Limehouse View Post
                      Is it known whether these tests were carried out using the LCN DNA testing method?
                      Short answer no not known at this point of time.
                      G U T

Comment

Thanks GUT.

Comment

not wrong

Hello Mike. No, not wrong.

Frankly, how could it EVER be shown that these "descendants" did not deposit their DNA recently?

Cheers.
                          LC

Comment

Originally posted by mklhawley View Post
                            Hi all,

According to the article, Karen Miller's (maternal descendent of Eddowes) mDNA is a 100% perfect match with Eddowes and Matilda's (maternal descendent of Kosminski) mDNA is a perfect match with Kosminski.

It is physically impossible for the mDNA of a descendent to be a perfect match with an ancestor. A generational mDNA mutation rate of 3 X 10 to the minus 5 guarantees this.

A 100% perfect match CAN ONLY MEAN ONE THING, the mDNA on the shawl is the same at the living descendent's, i.e., it's a fraud.

...unless the article lied and it wasn't a 100% perfect match. If so, falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus.

Sincerely,

Mike
                            I won't waffle on but the one thing has made me doubt all this is quite a simple one the man behind all of this has recently opened a ripper shop that sells a lot of interesting things including an authentic very collectable hand crafted made from the finest plastic that mankind can provide yoyo.check at the website www.jacktherippertoursandstore.co.uk
                            Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Pink ,

I never had you down as a yoyophobe.

MrB

Comment

Working...
                              X