No announcement yet.

The Babysitter/Snow Killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, he sometimes washed them, combed their hair, gave them a manicure then cleaned and pressed their clothes.
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Originally posted by sdreid View Post
      Allen finally agreed to meet with the doctor but didn't show up.
      Hmm-A suspect named Allen and a person of interest who phoned authorities but failed to show up for a meeting. Where have I heard that before?

Stan Reid

Comment

I'm unsure if there's any tie but the 1978 movie Halloween was originally entitle "The Babysitter Murders" when the script was completed. Otherwise, with the time, the title and the general subject matter, it was quite the coincidence. The difference in the film is the teenage babysitters were more often the victims. It's as close as Psycho is to Gein I suppose.

Stan Reid

Comment

Timothy King was last seen with a scraggly light haired man driving a blue Gremlin.
          To me, this car calls into question the assertion that the killer was the son of a high ranking executive at General Motors.

Stan Reid

Comment

I would hope they've compared the DNA on the letters to that found at the crime scene but if they have why haven't I heard the result.

Stan Reid

Comment

In the four main murders, by indications, the killer kept his victims alive for a minimum of four days.

Stan Reid

Comment

I get these headaches...

Hmm-A suspect named Allen and a person of interest who phoned authorities but failed to show up for a meeting. Where have I heard that before?
                Hmm Where indeed!!??

Best wishes,

Zodiac.
                And thus I clothe my naked villainy
                With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ;
                And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.

Comment

Maybe we have a pattern forming

Stan Reid

Comment

In the four main murders, by indications, the killer kept his victims alive for a minimum of four days.
                    Some of the victims may have been kept alive near two weeks.

Stan Reid

Comment

Even though the boys were sexually abused and the girls weren't, that, for whatever reason, didn't seem to have any effect on how long he kept the victims alive.

Stan Reid

Comment

One of the child's parents actually sued a suspect for wrongful death but I don't know what became of the action. That suspect was a man named Ted Lamborgine who has never been charged with any of the murders.

Stan Reid

Comment

Lamborgine went to prison for an unrelated crime and refused to take a polygraph regarding the Babysitter Case even when he was offered a reduced sentence to do so.

Stan Reid

Comment

The principal motive for these crimes seems to me to be for company rather than sex or murder. If it had been murder then why keep the children for so long and if for sex why kidnap the girls who were not touched sexually? The murders were likely just to prevent identification of the perpetrator. They were probably not kept for months because the criminal had some reason to believe he would be discovered; perhaps a relative was coming to visit or he was going to have to be away from home for something like a business trip. It is a unique case as far as I can tell.

Stan Reid

Comment

Im not sure if im remembering tisright but wasnt the car(Gremlin) seen at more than one of the crime scenes/dump sites?

Comment

Hi Danny:

A woman said she saw a Gremlin at the Timothy King abduction site. I don't know about any other sightings but maybe I'm not fully informed. Police supposedly checked out all the Gremlin owners in the county without result. All those poor people were cleared but had to admit they drove a Gremlin.

Stan Reid

Comment

Working...
                                X