Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Main
   

Introduction
Victims
Suspects
Witnesses
Ripper Letters
Police Officials
Official Documents
Press Reports
Victorian London
Message Boards
Ripper Media
Authors
Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
Photo Archive
Ripper Wiki
Casebook Examiner
Ripper Podcast
About the Casebook

Most Recent Posts:
Non-Ripper Books by Ripper Authors: Mob Town by John Bennett - by Herlock Sholmes 48 minutes ago.
General Suspect Discussion: Was Jack caught by London underworld? - by Trevor Marriott 3 hours ago.
Motive, Method and Madness: Same motive = same killer - by Fisherman 4 hours ago.
Motive, Method and Madness: Same motive = same killer - by Pcdunn 5 hours ago.
General Suspect Discussion: Was Jack caught by London underworld? - by j.r-ahde 6 hours ago.
Non-Ripper Books by Ripper Authors: Mob Town by John Bennett - by Abby Normal 8 hours ago.

Most Popular Threads:
Motive, Method and Madness: Same motive = same killer - (62 posts)
Maybrick, James: 25 YEARS OF THE DIARY OF JACK THE RIPPER: THE TRUE FACTS by Robert Smith - (19 posts)
Martha Tabram: Probibility of Martha Tabram Being a JtR Victim - (10 posts)
General Suspect Discussion: Was Jack caught by London underworld? - (6 posts)
Non-Ripper Books by Ripper Authors: Mob Town by John Bennett - (3 posts)
General Discussion: Jack's early inspiration? - (2 posts)

Wiki Updates:
Robert Sagar
Edit: Chris
May 9, 2015, 12:32 am
Online newspaper archives
Edit: Chris
Nov 26, 2014, 10:25 am
Joseph Lawende
Edit: Chris
Mar 9, 2014, 10:12 am
Miscellaneous research resources
Edit: Chris
Feb 13, 2014, 9:28 am
Charles Cross
Edit: John Bennett
Sep 4, 2013, 8:20 pm

Most Recent Blogs:
Mike Covell: A DECADE IN THE MAKING.
February 19, 2016, 11:12 am.
Chris George: RipperCon in Baltimore, April 8-10, 2016
February 10, 2016, 2:55 pm.
Mike Covell: Hull Prison Visit
October 10, 2015, 8:04 am.
Mike Covell: NEW ADVENTURES IN RESEARCH
August 9, 2015, 3:10 am.
Mike Covell: UPDDATES FOR THE PAST 11 MONTHS
November 14, 2014, 10:02 am.
Mike Covell: Mike’s Book Releases
March 17, 2014, 3:18 am.

Go Back   Casebook Forums > Ripper Discussions > Motive, Method and Madness

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-22-2016, 07:23 AM
Pierre Pierre is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,407
Default GSG xmas present

Hi everyone,

I have promised you a xmas present. With this present I hope that the GSG will be much clearer to all here.

The present has four parts (you may think it has more).

One is a new source.

One is the explanation for the GSG.

One is the motive for killing all the victims.

One is the explanation for the double negative in the GSG.

1. I have found a new document produced by an institution and it is in an archive in Britain.

In this document there are two lies. One is not being presented here since it is giving an ID connected to the data from the Whitechapel murders.

The other lie which is to be presented to you here is:

The person giving the data in this source told those who produced the source that he was a judge although he was not.

It is clearly written and visible.

There is an external function for the whole document which explains how it is connected to the Whitechapel murders.

There are also many sources which have a high explanatory value for the motive behind the GSG.

2. I will now give you the explanation for the GSG:

There was a very serious threat against him from the judges on the 1st and 2nd October. There is another original source from an archive stating this.

He wanted to stop them. There is another original source from an archive stating that.

There are several sources showing that:

There was a trial against him.

He was blamed.

He did not accept it.

He was very shamed.

One person knew that he was trying to stop the process and the communication is directed to him. There is more communication throughout the case and it is always directed to the same person.

On the night of the double event the killer knew what was going to happen on the 1st and 2nd October.

To stop the judicial process against him he wrote on the wall in Goulston Street:

The judges are not the men that will be blamed for nothing.

He took it upon himself to act like a judge in his own cause:

He was not the "judge" who would be blamed for nothing. He claimed that he was innocent.

(But he was guilty, there is a source for this).

3. The victims, all of them, were killed to make the procedure against him stop.

That was the paramount motive of the killer.


The murder of Stride was for the threat against him on 1st October, the murder of Eddowes was for the threat against him on 2nd October.

The judges are not the men that will be blamed for nothing.

= The judges at court were the men that were to be blamed for something: They were to be blamed for the murders.

If they stopped the procedure, the murders would stop.

4. The reason for the double negative is the two aspects of blame on judges:
the blame on the killer who acted as a judge in his own cause and the blame on the real judges.

When the murders stopped after Pinchin Street 1889, the judges had stopped the procedure.

I have some work to do but will read your comments and also respond later.

I wish you all a very Merry Xmas.

Best wishes, Pierre
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-22-2016, 07:54 AM
Abby Normal Abby Normal is offline
Commisioner
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,061
Default

I hope you saved the gift receipt, because I would like to return it
__________________
"Is all that we see or seem
but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe


"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-22-2016, 08:09 AM
Elamarna Elamarna is offline
Assistant Commissioner
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: South london
Posts: 3,647
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Hi everyone,

I have promised you a xmas present. With this present I hope that the GSG will be much clearer to all here.

The present has four parts (you may think it has more).

One is a new source.

One is the explanation for the GSG.

One is the motive for killing all the victims.

One is the explanation for the double negative in the GSG.

1. I have found a new document produced by an institution and it is in an archive in Britain.

In this document there are two lies. One is not being presented here since it is giving an ID connected to the data from the Whitechapel murders.

The other lie which is to be presented to you here is:

The person giving the data in this source told those who produced the source that he was a judge although he was not.

It is clearly written and visible.

There is an external function for the whole document which explains how it is connected to the Whitechapel murders.

There are also many sources which have a high explanatory value for the motive behind the GSG.

2. I will now give you the explanation for the GSG:

There was a very serious threat against him from the judges on the 1st and 2nd October. There is another original source from an archive stating this.

He wanted to stop them. There is another original source from an archive stating that.

There are several sources showing that:

There was a trial against him.

He was blamed.

He did not accept it.

He was very shamed.

One person knew that he was trying to stop the process and the communication is directed to him. There is more communication throughout the case and it is always directed to the same person.

On the night of the double event the killer knew what was going to happen on the 1st and 2nd October.

To stop the judicial process against him he wrote on the wall in Goulston Street:

The judges are not the men that will be blamed for nothing.

He took it upon himself to act like a judge in his own cause:

He was not the "judge" who would be blamed for nothing. He claimed that he was innocent.

(But he was guilty, there is a source for this).

3. The victims, all of them, were killed to make the procedure against him stop.

That was the paramount motive of the killer.


The murder of Stride was for the threat against him on 1st October, the murder of Eddowes was for the threat against him on 2nd October.

The judges are not the men that will be blamed for nothing.

= The judges at court were the men that were to be blamed for something: They were to be blamed for the murders.

If they stopped the procedure, the murders would stop.

4. The reason for the double negative is the two aspects of blame on judges:
the blame on the killer who acted as a judge in his own cause and the blame on the real judges.

When the murders stopped after Pinchin Street 1889, the judges had stopped the procedure.

I have some work to do but will read your comments and also respond later.

I wish you all a very Merry Xmas.

Best wishes, Pierre


Actually Pierre, apart from the dates I had sort of guessed all that you posted, drawing on much of what you have previously posted.

The only thing missing is a reference to "Helen" who ever she was!

And UNFORTUNATELY it takes nothing any further forward.

Again we have claimed, undisclosed sources from unnamed archives, no details which is what i specifically requested earlier in the week.


I try and be fair to you as much as possible, but the post will achieve nothing other than to wind people up I fear.

Its a bit like opening the box to find it empty.

No other comments as there is nothing to comment on!




Steve
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-22-2016, 09:23 AM
jerryd jerryd is offline
Sergeant
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 803
Default

Pierre,

You have critiqued a document and interpreted it the way you think it reads. You have not provided the source for anyone else to do the same. Are we supposed lay down and agree with you on those terms? The historical sources all say the word on the wall was in some form or fashion 'Jews'. Not judges. Where do you draw the line for what historical sources are correct and incorrect? Only when it fits into your theory? You have done nothing to change the status quo.
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-22-2016, 09:39 AM
Harry D Harry D is online now
Chief Inspector
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,969
Default

I would've preferred a scalextric...
__________________
Hail to the king, baby!
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-22-2016, 10:33 AM
David Orsam David Orsam is offline
Commisioner
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 6,914
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby Normal View Post
I hope you saved the gift receipt, because I would like to return it
Did you actually receive Pierre's xmas present then Abby?

I appear to be still waiting for it.

I know it can't be that incomprehensible waffle in the OP which I assume is just the boring prelude to actual exciting gift.

I'm guessing he's sent the present round by PM so if you can forward it on to me that would be great, thanks.
__________________
Orsam Books
www.orsam.co.uk
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-22-2016, 11:25 AM
Michael W Richards Michael W Richards is offline
Assistant Commissioner
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 3,058
Default

I dont recall seeing any authority figure writing down what was written on the wall as "judges", nor do I any dips in the recorded versions that would substantiate a "g" interpretation.
__________________
Michael Richards
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-22-2016, 11:29 AM
Pierre Pierre is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,407
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elamarna View Post
Actually Pierre, apart from the dates I had sort of guessed all that you posted, drawing on much of what you have previously posted.

The only thing missing is a reference to "Helen" who ever she was!

And UNFORTUNATELY it takes nothing any further forward.

Again we have claimed, undisclosed sources from unnamed archives, no details which is what i specifically requested earlier in the week.


I try and be fair to you as much as possible, but the post will achieve nothing other than to wind people up I fear.

Its a bit like opening the box to find it empty.

No other comments as there is nothing to comment on!

Steve
Hi Steve,

And what do you think about the source I have presented to you?

Regards, Pierre
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-22-2016, 11:32 AM
David Orsam David Orsam is offline
Commisioner
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 6,914
Default

I'm seeing mention in this thread to a "source".

Where do I find this source?

And when are we going to get our xmas present?
__________________
Orsam Books
www.orsam.co.uk
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-22-2016, 11:42 AM
Pierre Pierre is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,407
Default

QUOTE=jerryd;403925

Quote:
Pierre,

You have critiqued a document and interpreted it the way you think it reads. You have not provided the source for anyone else to do the same. Are we supposed lay down and agree with you on those terms?
Jerry,

You are not supposed to do anything at all.

Quote:
The historical sources all say the word on the wall was in some form or fashion 'Jews'. Not judges.
The first source in the source hierachy gave "Juwes". There is no evidence for a killer having any problem with "Juwes".

Quote:
Where do you draw the line for what historical sources are correct and incorrect? Only when it fits into your theory?
I draw the line when there are too many sources pointing to the killer and when these sources at the same time give motive explanations as well as functional and causal explanations. Then I have to rule out "chance". There is nothing else to do.

Regards, Pierre

Last edited by Pierre : 12-22-2016 at 11:44 AM.
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.