No announcement yet.

I'd Rather Not Say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is one current theory which needs the police to intervene and make some arrests.
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
      There is one current theory which needs the police to intervene and make some arrests.
      The only chance of that is if the table cloth is sold with a guarantee that it is related to the ripper in any way.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

You don't say!

Comment

If we'd all rather not say, this forum would cease to exist. Which would be a shame!

Comment

I COULD tell you all what I know-- but then I'd have to kill you, so, ah-- I'd better not say anything at all.
            Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
            ---------------
            Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
            ---------------

Comment

This thread is apropos
              For Monsieur Yes and No
              Sink the Bismark

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Corduroy View Post
                  This thread is apropos
                  For Monsieur Yes and No
                  I was looking for this thread to say just that.
                  G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Well, I got something to say. I cannot believe that this thread is FOUR PAGES long! Where are the moderators? If something like this EVER happened on the main boards, accounts would be suspended, people would be put in timeout, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnaby View Post
                      Well, I got something to say. I cannot believe that this thread is FOUR PAGES long! Where are the moderators? If something like this EVER happened on the main boards, accounts would be suspended, people would be put in timeout, etc.
                      Why???

It is Pub Talk.

Best spot on the boards.
                      G U T

Comment

Little do they know how little I know of the little that they know. If I knew little of the little that they know, I'd know a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                          Little do they know how little I know of the little that they know. If I knew little of the little that they know, I'd know a little.
                          But at least you know a little bit.
                          G U T

Comment

Yes, thank goodness I know a little of what I know.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                              But at least you know a little bit.
                              But would he have bitten off more than he could have chewed?

Comment

I believe I have discovered who did something at some time. However, I need one more piece of information to confirm this, and until I get it, I am not comfortable revealing the wheres and whys, and the details of the person's name. Or whether it is in fact, a person. It might be a bear. Or a housecat. Also, the activity might be illegal, but it might not. I am not comfortable saying one way or another, because there are some people who will not be happy, either way, and I hate making people unhappy. If the activity is legal, it probably is not a big deal that someone-- I mean, some housecat-- did it, except it still might prove embarrassing to some people, or indeed, a whole country. That may sound specious, but since you don't know what I'm talking about, you'll just have to trust me on it.

Whew! Glad I got that off my chest. I feel loads better.

Comment

Working...
                                X