Chalk and literacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chalk and literacy

In order to have written the GSG JtR must have had a chalk piece.

He may have planned the GSG and bought the chalk beforehand and so its a useless clue.

He dropped the apron, saw the chalk lying there and scribbled with it (means yet another random/chance JtR event to accept).

He was carrying chalk because it was something he used at work.

Tailor's chalk?
    Teachers chalk?
    Went playing darts for awhile and borrowed it after?

GSG means JtR is literate although writing in cockney.

The tailor's chalk idea certainly bolsters Kozminski as a suspect, but would Kozminski have learned to write english cockney so quickly?
    Bona fide canonical and then some.

supposition

Hello Batman.

"GSG means JtR is literate although writing in cockney."

But why suppose he did it?

Cheers.
    LC

Comment

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post

Cheers.
      LC
      Indeed, Lynn.
      Just a murder and one clue left behind.
      Almost nothing.

Cheers

Comment

Hello Batman.

"GSG means JtR is literate although writing in cockney."

Cheers.
        LC
        Warren who had the GCG removed was heavily critized as probably getting rid of the only real clue they had. It was a turning point that influenced his resignation. By today's standards a law enforcement official who did that at the crime scene would likely be tried and charged with obstructing the cause of justice and destroying evidence. I think the random chance drop of an apron landing at a zone of antisemeticism following a witness earlier claiming to have seen Stride and been called the antisemetical word 'lispki' to be too much of stretch for yet another 'random chance event' to accept.

While I respect Martin Fido and his book, Crimes and Detection of, its obvious the reason he doesn't think Stride is a JtR victim is because his suspect is a Jew.

Comment

Originally posted by Batman View Post
          Warren who had the GCG removed was heavily critized as probably getting rid of the only real clue they had. It was a turning point that influenced his resignation. By today's standards a law enforcement official who did that at the crime scene would likely be tried and charged with obstructing the cause of justice and destroying evidence. I think the random chance drop of an apron landing at a zone of antisemeticism following a witness earlier claiming to have seen Stride and been called the antisemetical word 'lispki' to be too much of stretch for yet another 'random chance event' to accept.

While I respect Martin Fido and his book, Crimes and Detection of, its obvious the reason he doesn't think Stride is a JtR victim is because his suspect is a Jew.
          The facts that suggest Stride was not killed by the same hand are clear to see for all. But of course there are those that do not want to see. There are so many factors which stand out a mile making her murder different

Comment

clue

Hello David. Thanks.

Ah! That would be the apron. Yes, the ONLY clue.

Cheers.
            LC

Comment

qq

Hello Batman. Thanks.

1. Why is it anti-Semitic?

2. What do probabilities get us?

Cheers.
              LC

Comment

substitutio salva veritate

Hello Trevor. Good.

Now, substitute the word "Eddowes" for "Stride" and we shall be in league.

Cheers.
                LC

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                  The facts that suggest Stride was not killed by the same hand are clear to see for all. But of course there are those that do not want to see. There are so many factors which stand out a mile making her murder different

www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00KNRE4NY
                  What I find that stands out a mile is that the same people who reject Stride's murder as just random chance tend to then later go on and connect completely random chance characters who happened to be Jewish and in an insane asylum with the right behavioural problems as JtR might have following Kelly's murder, i.e - David Cohen

Stride neck was slit in the same double manner as the other canonical victims.

The other thing is there are researchers who think Kelly was not a JtR victim. Yet they tend to accept Stride. Why not reject both Stide and Kelly since the same level of doubt/skepticism can be present in each.

If one rejects stride as a JtR victim I think one would have to be globally skeptical about all the other victims too.

If GSG was from JtR then its a major clue. He has chalk. He is literate. He can write cockney.

Foreign Jew? Not likely.

Comment

beg to differ

Hello Batman.

"Stride's neck was slit in the same double manner as the other canonical victims."

Not so. ONLY Polly and Annie had the double, parallel cuts. Make of THAT what you will.

Cheers.
                    LC

Comment

Hello David. Thanks.

Yes, the ONLY clue.

Cheers.
                      LC
                      Ever left.
                      Purposely.

Cheers

Comment

emendation

Hello David. Thanks.

Very well.

Cheers.
                        LC

Comment

Hello Trevor. Good.

Now, substitute the word "Eddowes" for "Stride" and we shall be in league.

Cheers.
                          LC
                          If they ever make another Batman movie I hope they cast you as The Riddler

Comment

Joker

Hello Trevor. Thanks.

Nah, I'd be the Joker. (heh-heh)

Cheers.
                            LC

Comment

Hello David. Thanks.

Very well.

Cheers.
                              LC
                              Don't get me wrong, Lynn.
                              I meant Spooner left the apron where it was found, and purposely.

Comment

Working...
                              X