Timelines
Games & Diversions
Photo Archive
Ripper Wiki
Casebook Examiner
Ripper Podcast
About the Casebook

Most Recent Posts:
Motive, Method and Madness: Same motive = same killer - by Trevor Marriott 14 minutes ago.
Non-Fiction: Scholes of the Yard: The Casebook of a Scotland Yard Detective 1888 to 1924 - by The Station Cat 3 hours ago.
Motive, Method and Madness: Same motive = same killer - by RockySullivan 9 hours ago.
Motive, Method and Madness: Same motive = same killer - by RockySullivan 9 hours ago.
Non-Fiction: Scholes of the Yard: The Casebook of a Scotland Yard Detective 1888 to 1924 - by Herlock Sholmes 10 hours ago.

Most Popular Threads:
Motive, Method and Madness: Same motive = same killer - (24 posts)
Non-Fiction: Scholes of the Yard: The Casebook of a Scotland Yard Detective 1888 to 1924 - (4 posts)
Neil, P.C. John: Running towards me without a hat, which raised my suspicions!!! - (1 posts)
Thompson, Francis: Jack the Poet - (1 posts)

Wiki Updates:
Robert Sagar
Edit: Chris
May 9, 2015, 12:32 am
Online newspaper archives
Nov 26, 2014, 10:25 am
Joseph Lawende
Mar 9, 2014, 10:12 am
Miscellaneous research resources
Feb 13, 2014, 9:28 am
Charles Cross
Edit: John Bennett
Sep 4, 2013, 8:20 pm

Most Recent Blogs:
Mike Covell: A DECADE IN THE MAKING.
February 19, 2016, 11:12 am.
Chris George: RipperCon in Baltimore, April 8-10, 2016
February 10, 2016, 2:55 pm.
Mike Covell: Hull Prison Visit
October 10, 2015, 8:04 am.
Mike Covell: NEW ADVENTURES IN RESEARCH
August 9, 2015, 3:10 am.
Mike Covell: UPDDATES FOR THE PAST 11 MONTHS
November 14, 2014, 10:02 am.
Mike Covell: Mike’s Book Releases
March 17, 2014, 3:18 am.

Go Back   Casebook Forums > Ripper Discussions > Suspects > "The Royal Conspiracy"

Old 07-25-2017, 12:52 AM
Commisioner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Flower View Post
I think it's time for some honesty here. Vanillaman is right.

Every month the the chief researchers and theorists who contribute here have a secret Skype conference during which they trawl through the site to determine whether anyone is saying things that could imperil the survival of the royal family, the establishment, and the British Empire. Covering up the royal connection is the chief and underlying principle of all their efforts. It is the raison d'etre of this site.

Paul Begg communicates weekly with Her Majesty's Chief Equerry to update him on the latest developments in Ripperology's ongoing cover-up, and to receive news of the latest serial killings and sex attacks carried out by Andrew, William, and Harry.

Keep up your brave struggle for the truth, Vanillaman. You're onto them, and they're scared.
Actually Harry I think you'll find Paul on speaks directly to Phil, who is tasked with protecting such secrets.

And you forgot George's escapades.

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 01:45 AM
Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Flower View Post
I think it's time for some honesty here. Vanillaman is right.

Every month the the chief researchers and theorists who contribute here have a secret Skype conference during which they trawl through the site to determine whether anyone is saying things that could imperil the survival of the royal family, the establishment, and the British Empire. Covering up the royal connection is the chief and underlying principle of all their efforts. It is the raison d'etre of this site.

Paul Begg communicates weekly with Her Majesty's Chief Equerry to update him on the latest developments in Ripperology's ongoing cover-up, and to receive news of the latest serial killings and sex attacks carried out by Andrew, William, and Harry.

Keep up your brave struggle for the truth, Vanillaman. You're onto them, and they're scared.
I knew it Henry !

Herlock
Old 07-25-2017, 01:46 AM
Chief Inspector

Simon,
I would say so too,except that the rumors predate Knight's investigations by many years,and did not originate with Joseph Gorman,but a person named Crook.Coincidence maybe,but 1939 was the year I first heard the rumours,jokingly given I believed at the time,and then more convincingly later, by another person relative to that family,and from a much earlier period.
In later times I was given another piece of information,not incriminating,but more suggestive,that may be a pointer to that family's connection to Gorman/Sickert/Annie Crook.
To all the humourists I will say this.I have the address of the,I believe,last survivor of that Crook Family.I know he came into possession of belongings when the eldest and last daughter of that Crook family died.
I will give that address,in Corwall,England,to any serious member of these boards willing to visit and talk with this person.
How about you,Simon?
Old 07-25-2017, 08:11 AM
Casebook Supporter

Actually, the root of the cover-up is the proprietor of these boards. I have researched Mr Ryder's family tree, and I find that he is descended from Lord Darcy Ryder, of Barking Creek. I understand that Mr Ryder has in his possession a very long scroll (twelve metres when fully unrolled) which details his royal lineage. I also understand that Mr Ryder intends to travel to London to proclaim himself the rightful King. In this he is being egged on by his wife, who wants to become Queen in order to ban black pudding.
Old 07-25-2017, 09:17 AM
Casebook Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
In this he is being egged on by his wife, who wants to become Queen in order to ban black pudding.
Queen Mean the First

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)
Old 07-25-2017, 09:56 AM
Inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Actually, the root of the cover-up is the proprietor of these boards. I have researched Mr Ryder's family tree, and I find that he is descended from Lord Darcy Ryder, of Barking Creek. I understand that Mr Ryder has in his possession a very long scroll (twelve metres when fully unrolled) which details his royal lineage. I also understand that Mr Ryder intends to travel to London to proclaim himself the rightful King. In this he is being egged on by his wife, who wants to become Queen in order to ban black pudding.
My God, but this is diabolical! Truly Shakespearean!

Decimus Iunius Iuvenalis - Satire III