What happened to Lechmere......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
    Scroll backwards and read - about five years backwards...
    To Fisherman

I said like what exactly. A vague sentence like 'Scroll backwards and read - about five years backwards..' is very far from exactly. Why would I want to read five years backwards? I've read enough of your guff about Lechmere and none of it has convinced me that Lechmere is anything more than a witness.

Cheers John

Comment

Lechmere's mother lived at 23 Pinchin Street for a time I believe.

There was also a Llanelli (Carmarthen) connection.

Spooky.

Comment

Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
        To Fisherman

I said like what exactly. A vague sentence like 'Scroll backwards and read - about five years backwards..' is very far from exactly. Why would I want to read five years backwards? I've read enough of your guff about Lechmere and none of it has convinced me that Lechmere is anything more than a witness.

Cheers John
        Well, John, if you have read enough, you would not want me to add more, would you?

Comment

Originally posted by MysterySinger View Post

There was also a Llanelli (Carmarthen) connection.

Spooky.
          The Lechmere family has many ties to Pinchin (or Thomas) Street...

Comment

Well, John, if you have read enough, you would not want me to add more, would you?
            To Fisherman

I think that's debatable on the one hand you could have actually answered my statement giving exactly what like as requested. I was hoping for a brief summary of exactly what. But on the other hand you may have noted that I have been a member since 2008 the same year you joined also over five years back so I have been reading these boards for a number of years. Just because I haven't written that many posts in the years does not mean I haven't been reading the threads.

Cheers John

Comment

Originally posted by MysterySinger View Post
              The Ripper case is full of interesting little coincidences like this.

Jacob Levy's brother lived in the Wentworth Buildings, near to where the GSG was written, & his cousin (Joseph Hyam Levy) was one of the witnesses who saw Eddowes shortly before her death. Does it mean he was the killer?

Comment

To Fisherman

I think that's debatable on the one hand you could have actually answered my statement giving exactly what like as requested. I was hoping for a brief summary of exactly what. But on the other hand you may have noted that I have been a member since 2008 the same year you joined also over five years back so I have been reading these boards for a number of years. Just because I haven't written that many posts in the years does not mean I haven't been reading the threads.

Cheers John
                I don´t remember claiming that you haven´t, John. And if you have, then you will know that there are summaries (not brief though, since there are too may points) of the Lechmere theory to read for those who want to know what it is that speaks for him as a viable suspect. In that respect, refraining from once again posting the points is probably doing these boards a favour.

If it´s only "guff" to you, then I am probably saving you valuable time too. And me.

Comment

To Fisherman

Fair enough.

Cheers John

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
                    The Ripper case is full of interesting little coincidences like this.

Jacob Levy's brother lived in the Wentworth Buildings, near to where the GSG was written, & his cousin (Joseph Hyam Levy) was one of the witnesses who saw Eddowes shortly before her death. Does it mean he was the killer?
                    ",,,when the coincidences mount up - and they do in his case - it becomes one coincidence too many..."
                    James Scobie, barrister, QC

You see, Harry, ONE coincidence is nothing strange. Happens all the time.

Goodnight to you.

Comment

",,,when the coincidences mount up - and they do in his case - it becomes one coincidence too many..."
                      James Scobie, barrister, QC

You see, Harry, ONE coincidence is nothing strange. Happens all the time.

Goodnight to you.
                      To Fisherman

What exactly are all these coincidences? I can only think of two as regards Lechmere. 1. He found a body. 2. He gave a bogus name albeit one that could be traced back to him.

Cheers John

Comment

To Fisherman

What exactly are all these coincidences? I can only think of two as regards Lechmere. 1. He found a body. 2. He gave a bogus name albeit one that could be traced back to him.

Cheers John
                        Without wishing to be pedantic, these aren't actually coincidences,. They are facts, but they don't coincide with anything. If he'd found the bodies of TWO of the victims, that would be a coincidence.

Comment

To Fisherman

Cheers John
                          I'm not Fisherman (and I hope he doesn't mind...), but here's a good place to start.

The Lechmere trail - so far
                          http://forum.casebook.org/showthread.php?t=9056

For all the Lechmere threads:

Lechmere/Cross, Charles
                          http://forum.casebook.org/forumdisplay.php?f=137

Comment

Hello John,

Check out the first post of a thread titled "The Lechmere trail ...so far",
                            where Fisherman puts foward 31 points.

Hello Purkis,

Quite right and exactly what else constitutes a "coincidence" is key to the claims.
                            1. Are the claims facts in the first place?
                            2. Are the claims unusual and/or exclusive to Xmere?
                            dustymiller
                            aka drstrange

Comment

Ha, great minds etc, Zena!
                              dustymiller
                              aka drstrange

Comment

Originally posted by drstrange169 View Post
                                Ha, great minds etc, Zena!
                                Yep!

Comment

Working...