After 50 Plastic Surgeries "The Human Ken Doll" Can't Breathe Properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After 50 Plastic Surgeries "The Human Ken Doll" Can't Breathe Properly

It seems criminal to me that these "Dr's" would continue to do surgery on him....and not just him.. there are so many people who have way too much plastic surgery.. funny thing, it never looks good....you would think, even with such a disorder, they would see other people and say.. "wow look how messed up they look" and not want that.....
    I'm not saying all plastic surgeons are bad, I have a very good friend who is one, he specializes in burn victims, does great work, and I know for a fact he has refused surgery to several people like the "man" in this article....and he tries to get them therapy,,,,sadly too many plastic surgeons have no ethics
    oh well... to each their own I guess

Steadmund Brand
    "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

That is a very sad story, but unfortunately not that uncommon; I've read of one or two "Human Barbie dolls" out there as well.

I agree the surgeons should be criminally prosecuted for operating on someone with a psychological disorder, but I suppose it was all about money, as usual.
      Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
      ---------------
      Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
      ---------------

Comment

Reminds me of the late Michael Jackson, who looked pathetically artificial in his later years from all those surgeries that were supposed to maintain his "youthful" appearance.

Jeff

Comment

I figure this guy probably represents the future of the human race.

Comment

Yeah is sad, luckily Jabba The Hut is my hero and did not take me many surgeries to get 'that' look

Comment

Originally posted by Geddy2112 View Post
              Yeah is sad, luckily Jabba The Hut is my hero and did not take me many surgeries to get 'that' look
              Very good.

It just goes to show that people today have too much money.
              This is simply my opinion

Comment

Working...
              X