Need Some Assistance/Input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GUT View Post
    Bare in mind though Sagar's rank I think you want Ben lower down the food chain.
    Correct...and I'm starting to lean toward him owning a business in the area...perhaps a small grocery store where Belle could get her laundry supplies. The laundress and business owner combo is starting to appeal to me.

I can't thank you all enough for your wonderful input!!! I'm going to immerse myself in Prof. Fishman's book and get more into the time period and nitty gritty of the locale. Then I'll probably come back here and ask a few more questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Errata View Post
      The easiest way to accomplish what I think you want is to make your lead character a fallen women of wealth. A teen pregnancy resulting from a foolish dalliance or a rape, and her insistence on keeping the child. It was the type of scenario that could have landed her in an asylum if her parents were of a mind to it.
      By the way, Errata, I was on my way out the door when I posted my original response. I didn't have time to get into your comments. This scenario is closer to what I had planned for Belle's mum, so this was all great information! Thanks again for posting it!!!

Comment

Working...
      X