The Truth; part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Truth; part 1

As this is my first time on here, hello everyone.
    First I must refer to my name, before you all, I stand by this title and when i'm finished posting my information, I believe you all will see that I can also walk the walk, we shall see soon.
    On the 11th of November 1999 whilst looking into details of the Whitechapel murders, I came across a routine Government document that said in a few words, mundane information but, to me it shouted wonderful things about Jack. I spent the next 14 years researching the murders with the key I discovered, a key that opened door after door, you will share with me nearly all of what I discovered. The range of evidence that I will display covers nearly every aspect of the killings so I am unable to place it in a single category.
    I will start by giving details of the victims, then details of the murders, I will then tell you who carried out the 5 killings and then start feeding information on him/her then give details and evidence to back up this bold statement. All I ask is you wait until all of the evidence is presented before you cast your verdict, as a goodwill gesture I will show you now details of a Kelly family I found after many, many months of looking into all families of the name Kelly in the whole of the UK, I won't insult you all as to what details are known of Mary Jane Kelly, read what I discovered and then look at the whole picture.
    Census 1871.
    John Kelly head of family married 34 Private (born) 1837 Ireland
    Elizabeth wife " 45 Soldiers wife 1826 Ireland
    Michael son un " 13 Soldiers child 1858 Ireland
    Mary Jane dau " " 9 Soldiers child 1862 Ireland
    Henry son " " 7 Soldiers child 1864 Ireland
    This entry can be found on the 14th and 15th page of the census for The Royal Marine Barracks, Portsea, Hampshire.
    Then in 1881 census I discovered this entry.
    Henry Kelly, Gunner RM Artillery, unmarried age 20 born Ireland
    Head of Household, Archibald Gillespie, Royal Marine Barracks Eastney (8th Co), Portsea Hampshire.
    Part 2 soon.

Might I suggest that you offer your hypothosis first, then a summary of what you intend to show with your evidence before going in to the nitty gritty?
    There Will Be Trouble! http://www.amazon.co.uk/A-Little-Tro...s=T.+E.+Hodden

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Finder View Post
      First I must refer to my name, before you all, I stand by this title and when i'm finished posting my information, I believe you all will see that I can also walk the walk, we shall see soon.
      On the 11th of November 1999 whilst looking into details of the Whitechapel murders, I came across a routine Government document that said in a few words, mundane information but, to me it shouted wonderful things about Jack. I spent the next 14 years researching the murders with the key I discovered, a key that opened door after door, you will share with me nearly all of what I discovered. The range of evidence that I will display covers nearly every aspect of the killings so I am unable to place it in a single category.
      Is this wording alluding to the key to MJK's locked room?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Finder View Post
        I will start by giving details of the victims, then details of the murders, I will then tell you who carried out the 5 killings and then start feeding information on him/her then give details and evidence to back up this bold statement. All I ask is you wait until all of the evidence is presented before you cast your verdict, as a goodwill gesture I will show you now details of a Kelly family I found after many, many months of looking into all families of the name Kelly in the whole of the UK, I won't insult you all as to what details are known of Mary Jane Kelly, read what I discovered and then look at the whole picture.
        Census 1871.
        This entry can be found on the 14th and 15th page of the census for The Royal Marine Barracks, Portsea, Hampshire.
        Head of Household, Archibald Gillespie, Royal Marine Barracks Eastney (8th Co), Portsea Hampshire.
        Part 2 soon.
        Hello JF
        Welcome and look forward to the rest of your posts!

To the researchers on this board-Has this Mary Kelly that Jackfinder found been discovered before?

Comment

I'm sure I remember seeing this MJK candidate in passing, not that it would have jumped out at me.

But it's interesting to see that there were still Irish immigrants arriving as late as the mid to late 1860s. So a Mary Kelly in England born in 1863 could still have been born in Ireland although Irish immigration was in decline by then.

Comment

[QUOTE=Jack Finder;318555]
            .....On the 11th of November 1999 whilst looking into details of the Whitechapel murders, I came across a routine Government document that said in a few words, mundane information but, to me it shouted wonderful things about Jack. I spent the next 14 years researching the murders with the key I discovered, a key that opened door after door, you will share with me nearly all of what I discovered.....

.....All I ask is you wait until all of the evidence is presented before you cast your verdict....

Hello Mr. Finder,

Welcome. :-)

As an old cynic....do forgive me....but I have the distinct feeling we are going to either a very clever wind-up or a long drawn out circumstantial plot presented.

However, my interest is nudged with the revelation of this "routine Government document" with its " few....mundane words" that has enlightened you passage through the befogged mystery of the Whitechapel Murders.

On that basis the start of your claim- for that is what it ammounts to- the first revelation would be, surely, the dated, adressed and signed Government document itself? Then we too can hold the candle that helps us as you guide us through a re-write of history :-)

The cynic in me notes "14 years" .... the exact same amount of time a Mr Edwards of shawl fame quoted on a radio show a short while back....

But no matter... bring forth your story. :-)

A Private in the Royal Marines 1871 you say? How interesting....

regards

Phil
            Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
            Accountability? ....

Comment

Mathematical mystery

Census 1871.
              I always love a good mystery. I expect you will explain the connection between the 7 years old Henry of the 1871 census and the 20 years old Henry of 1881.

Comment

3 years, that's nothing. You can see the numerous age discrepancies of individuals at the same address on different census returns. It's like people couldn't remember or were deliberately lying about their age. And not just women.

Comment

I think I now where this is going I've been waiting for this for the past couple of months
                  Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Qlder View Post
                    I always love a good mystery. I expect you will explain the connection between the 7 years old Henry of the 1871 census and the 20 years old Henry of 1881.
                    If the two entries relate to the same individual it would suggest that Henry lied about his age when he enlisted.
                    I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Census 1871.
                      This record has the name Mary Jane Kelly and the Irish birthplace to commend it, so by no means the worst candidate to be MJK. The acid test, for me, is whether or not this woman can be found in the 1891 census. What's the answer, Jack Finder?
                      I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Originally posted by Bridewell View Post
                        This record has the name Mary Jane Kelly and the Irish birthplace to commend it, so by no means the worst candidate to be MJK. The acid test, for me, is whether or not this woman can be found in the 1891 census. What's the answer, Jack Finder?
                        1881 census?

Comment

Originally posted by robhouse View Post
                          1881 census?
                          No I suspect he means 1891 because if so it's not our Mary.
                          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Duplicate

Comment

Of course, if it is the 1891 census that is meant, the odds are that Mary Jane would be married at the age of 29 and be living elsewhere, under her married name.

I agree, it is an interesting find. As we know, in World War One, boys of fourteen put their ages up to get into the British army and many were accepted. If Henry Kelly was physically fit, looked a bit older than his age, seemed mature, the recruiting officers would have taken him.

In very poor families birthdays weren't celebrated and people often didn't know their true age. Birth records weren't officially registered in Ireland until late, after 1865. Before that, authorities had to rely on parish records if they needed to check births, marriages and deaths.

Comment

Working...
                              X