Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackie and Jillie went up the hillie......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackie and Jillie went up the hillie......

Jackie's back y'all...........queue the music.....

It's history's most famous unsolved crime spree. In 1888, a serial killer who came to be known as Jack the Ripper gruesomely murdered five prostitutes in London's Whitechapel district. More than 100 men, from Lewis Carroll to Queen Victoria's grandson, have since been labeled suspects, and the guesswork has spawned an entire field of study, known as "Ripperology." Now, a new book turns the speculation on its head, by arguing that Jack the Ripper was actually a woman.

Greg
    Attached Files

Originally posted by GregBaron View Post
    Jackie's back y'all...........queue the music.....

It's history's most famous unsolved crime spree. In 1888, a serial killer who came to be known as Jack the Ripper gruesomely murdered five prostitutes in London's Whitechapel district. More than 100 men, from Lewis Carroll to Queen Victoria's grandson, have since been labeled suspects, and the guesswork has spawned an entire field of study, known as "Ripperology." Now, a new book turns the speculation on its head, by arguing that Jack the Ripper was actually a woman.

Greg
    Sounds a bit flimsy from the article. Are the buttons really meant to be so pivitol?
    There Will Be Trouble! http://www.amazon.co.uk/A-Little-Tro...s=T.+E.+Hodden

Comment

Would you Adam an Eve it ! So there is actually a new Jill the Ripper book out that actually lends weight to my Terrible threesome ( Two men and a woman ) Team Ripper Theory .... I Know its ridiculous , but just thought it worthy of a mention

And in the words of the Great Noel Coward ...

My dear there is only one thing more absurd and ridiculous than Jack the Ripper being a woman .... and that is Jack the Ripper NOT being a woman !

Cheers ,
      Moonbegger

Comment

My dear there is only one thing more absurd and ridiculous than Jack the Ripper being a woman .... and that is Jack the Ripper NOT being a woman !
        Hmm...that sounds more like the Python sketch featuring Wilde and Whistler conversing with the King...

Dave

Comment

Wilde thing.

Hello Dave. You are like a shaft of gold shining out in the darkness.

Cheers.
          LC

Comment

Hi Dave and Lynn
            Think they may have borrowed from Noel ?

Comment

First person to mention bat's urine get's ticked off by admin....oops

Dave

Comment

oxymoron

Hello Dave. You mean, if urine, you're out?

Cheers.
                LC

Comment

Owzat?

Beginning to sound like a Druitt thread now Lynn

Dave

Comment

There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.
                    Dave's right. It's an Oscar Wilde quotation, lampooned to death in the Monty Python sketch. Whistler & Wilde kept verballing each other up until one of them had to explain, "Your Majesty is like a dose of clap".

"The case for a woman murderer is overwhelming, but unfortunately it does not sit well in some quarters where such a theory flies in the face of long-held beliefs," Morris was quoted as saying in the Daily Telegraph. "Because everyone believes that the murderer was a man, all the evidence that points to a woman has been ignored."
                    Just what we need. Another theorist with 'overwhelming evidence'.

Regards, Bridewell.
                    Last edited by Bridewell; 05-11-2012, 09:02 PM.
                    I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Dave's right
                      Bloody hell I'm going up in the world...

Dave

Comment

Working...
                      X