Jack and Jill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corey
    was that Aileen Wournous? there was a couple of documentaries on her by the film producer Nick Broomfield, I should have paid more attention as it would have been a very interesting chance to see how someone with psycopathic tendencies reacts in that kind of situation.
    Sorry I have totally dragged your thread off track, I vote for a folie a deux like the Wests, or a mad midwife, or a woman who lost her husband to syphilis,or that woman whose name I have totally forgotten who campaigned for the repeal of the Contagious Disease Act.
    all the best martin

Comment

Martin,

Maybe her.

I don't remember her name at the moment. When I come upon it I will let you know who it is.

Do you honestly think Jack the Ripper is a housemaid?

Yours truly
      Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Hello you all!

I'd like to add this thing here too;

If Jack the Ripper was Jill in reality, she was probably an every-day-woman, that no-one noticed!

All the best
        Jukka
        "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

Hi Jukka,

Thank you for your view.
          Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Working...
          X