Don't fear for me... as Kate said.
    I keep my .7.65 handy.
    "You see my gun, you never see that again."

Amitiés,
    David

Comment

David,
      Viking profile..

Look for person with two horns in head, long thick beard. Possibly blonde.
      If thats a "she"... I'm glad I voted "other".

Seriously, I don't believe in one "Jack/Jill" for the canonicals.. so my vote is other.

Umm, and this IS serious... wasn't there, after the last murder in Miller's Court, a reward published on the basis of more than one person being involved? (From information received?)..so why not a tandem pair? Male and female? or more even.. with a female involved? More than one person doesn't just mean two, does it? It could be 5....

best wishes

Phil
      Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
      Accountability? ....

Comment

If Bury was the murderer, I believe his wife would have had to have known, and therefore, would have been an accomplice. That's as far as I can take this lame horse.

Cheers,

Mike
        huh?

Comment

Mike,

Yup. At this moment in time, no proof for more than one doing each victim

Still, makes you wonder what that "clue" was about more than one doesnt it?

best wishes

Phil
          Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Phil said,
            " Yup. At this moment in time, no proof for more than one doing each victim
            Still, makes you wonder what that "clue" was about more than one doesnt it?"

Phil,

I think the whole indoor thing and the fact that the dynamics involved such things as the locked door, Hutchinson's statement, the fire in the fireplace, and the fact that the body was discovered so much later after death than the others, made them rethink what they were doing. Why not look at a duo or trio since the other possibility wasn't getting them anywhere.

Cheers,

Mike

PS. Did I mention the Baphomet stautue, the 'FM', or the wine bottle?
            huh?

Comment

Mike,

PS. Did I mention the Baphomet stautue, the 'FM', or the wine bottle?
              Don't even go there...LOL

There is madness abound enough around here.

best wishes

Phil

PS Did I mention that 1888 was the first year of the Football League? Early hooliganism? (apologies to thread starter for slight sway away from original meaning)
              Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Hi,
                This thread I presume was intended to be serious, so my view would be this.
                It is entirely possible that the killer of these women would have had a female in their life , not neccesary a wife or girlfriend, mayby a mother/sister, who assisted, [albeit reluctantly] in covering up his ghastly crimes.
                I would therefore assume that the murderer would have returned to his shelter displaying blood on his person, and unless he was someone whos profession explained away that, someone close to him must have had suspicions that would have tormented them, but were reluctant to believe the worst.
                Richard.

Comment

Richard, Phil,

Thank you richard, yes the intent was serious. I have not seen a good discussion about this once since I started here.

Phil,

Its ok if you divereted off topic.

Yours truly
                  Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post
                    Still, makes you wonder what that "clue" was about more than one doesnt it?

Phil
                    Hi Phil,

as I view it, the Met and the Home Secretary couldn't recant - re rewards.
                    Offering a pardon for any accomplice was some kind of modus vivendi, I think.
                    Not sure they had a serious clue...but the man seen by Lewis could be taken, after all, for the murderer accomplice.

Amitiés,
                    David

Comment

Hello David,

Perhaps. I just have a sneaky feeling that there was something of real substance behind this statement.

best wishes

Phil
                      Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Hi All,

Hope this may spark a discussion.

I still think we need to discuss this. I know he was a he but it is interesting.

I did put it in the catagory of Jill the Ripper, so if anyone is interested in the domestic murders Mary Pearcey commited, then lets talk....

Yours truly
                        Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Hey Corey,
                          very off topic but a psychological question. What would have been the effect on someones mind who had been sentenced to death?
                          I am referring to James Kelly, repreived and sent to Broadmoor, I think it is interesting that his trial started in August, and if you include Martha Tabram, the ripper killings started in August
                          all the best martin

Comment

Martin,

Truly depends on the person.

Ted Bundy was terrified of being electricuted. He was a raging narcissistic killer who loved the power over life he held when he killed, and I believe this may have enraged him of the prospect of someone having that control over him.

He(Kelly) may have been terrified or maybe felt that he needed to say the last thing that would matter, weather it be a confession, false or true, a cry to god, ect.

Some will try to repent and ask forgiveness, others will stick to the script and blame others for their ailments.

When a serial killer is caught, it is sometimes a relief for them. They are found pysically tired and worn, tired of running and hiding.

They may welcome the death or fear it.

It truly depends.
                            Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Corey,
                              thanks for that, I was wondering if he was a 'blamer' and so when it came to August which had obviously been a traumatic time he took it out on these women. Of course you are right, depends on the person.
                              Another theory out of the window!
                              all the best martin

Comment

Martin,

Sadly, we have no clue how Jack would have acted if he faced death.

That is something, we as psychological, not statistical profilers, cannot profile.

It is different with everyone.

Yours truly

p.s I was watching a television show when a woman(Cannot remember her name) was sentenced to death and wrote a manifesto cry for repentment and forgiveness by god.

She admitted that she liked to kill, first asking for forgiveness, then blaming it on her ex-girlfriend(who turned her in) then reverting back to the former.

She was an odd one.

For one she was Femal!!!!Rare as hell that you hava a femal serial killer.

She killed for money, used the only thing she had to lure in victims, her prostitution ability, she shot them and then took are their valueables[sic?]. Later hiding their bodies and their cars.

Yours truly
                                Last edited by corey123; 02-05-2010, 02:15 PM.
                                Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Working...
                                X