Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack and Jill

Hello all,

I am posting this poll as it is a interesting area of debate(which doesn't get debated too much).

I am posing the question of weather Jack the Ripper was really Jill the Ripper or not.

I am also posing the question, if you think it was "Jill the Ripper" who do you think it was?

My opinion

Whoever has read any of my posts knows I am big on the psychological aspect of a crime, more particularly on the one who performed the crime.

I have profiled Jack the Ripper many times, each time editing what seemed to be a error. There truly is not enough evidence in this case to provide a full profile. Here is what I have so far.

White
    Male
    Aged between 28 and 36
    Local whitechapel or spitalfields resident
    Weekly employed
    Eccentric in his behavior
    Neat and organised( in his daily life, not meaning he was a fully organised killer)
    Outgoing, very socialy acceptable indavidual
    May or may not have been incarcerated between Sep 31 and Nov 8.
    May perhaps shows some Narcissistic qualities
    Not married
    Never sired a child

This is very scepticle, I am sure I will get many replies trying to discredit this, but it is what we have. It cannot be seen as accurate(or at least fully accurate, it may very well be right on(Wouldn't that be 'somethin'? )) because we don't know when he first killed or when he stopped. It may have been well before Nichols(it was, he killed Tabram ) and it may have been well after Kelly(no comment ).

We don't even agree on weather he was a serial killer or not(he was, don't let them fool you).

However, we can all agree on this, the fact that he is a Lust murderer(using the generic definition, nothing to do with sexual acts.) and that he picks women victims indicate that he is indeed male. This IS at LEAST 99% accurate.

Yours truly
    Jill(Why!!!)(who, click one option below)
    0.00%
    Jack(I know why)
    66.67%
    Mary Eleanor Wheeler(hanged 1890)
    0.00%
    Maria Harvey(alleged lesbian lover of Kelly)
    0.00%
    Other(Who??)
    33.33%
    Last edited by corey123; 02-04-2010, 04:51 AM.
    Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Hi Corey,

I maintain it was a black disorganized female from Glasgow.
    You should pay more attention to Ethiopian profiling.

Amitiés,
    David

Comment

David,

Nice profile! .

Yours truly

p.s Pick a choice, please.
      Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Hi Corey,

you know my choice.
        One question : why would he be "eccentric" ?

Amitiés,
        David

Comment

Hi David,

Should I have put Flem up there? Oh well, too lait for that.

Here is the definition I am using.

noun (plural ec·cen·trics)

Definition:

1. unconventional person: an unconventional person who has unusual habits

He would have some very unusual habits, not in public though.

Yours truly
          Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Originally posted by corey123 View Post
            He would have some very unusual habits, not in public though.
            Yours truly
            In which case I can agree.

Going home with an uterus in the pocket is indeed eccentric.

Amitiés,
            David

Comment

By the way,

I haven't seen a decient discussion on this issue on here so far so if anyone has anything to add, vote or not, please do join in.

Welcome for everyone.

Yours truly
              Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Hi David,

Definantly, though who knows that he put it in the pocket? What about Kates apron( I can't immagine this one, too obvious), or down his shirt as Stephenson did?

Ha ha.

Yours truly
                Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

I'm afraid nobody believes in Jill, Corey.

Unless it was Henrietta Fleming.

Amitiés,
                  David

Comment

David,

I thought so, but I believe we can still discuss it.

OK what about the murder she DID commit?(Mrs. Mary Pearcey )

Yours truly
                    Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Originally posted by corey123 View Post
                      OK what about the murder she DID commit?(Mrs. Mary Pearcey )

Yours truly
                      Don't know this lady intimately, Corey.

She dated me last summer, but I was too busy with one Simone Weber.

Amitiés,
                      David

Comment

David,

Wow. How interesting, good thing she didn't kill you.

Yours truly
                        Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Thanks Corey.

It's because I never left her.
                          She's snoring in my bed right now.

Amitiés,
                          David

Comment

Well, I hope she's snoring...
                            Sounds like a chainsaw, somehow.

Amitiés,
                            David

Comment

No david,

I ment Mary.

Yours truly

p.s If Mary Pearcey is snoring in the bed beside you...
                              Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Working...
                              X