is this ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this ?

Princelet streetin the opening of this xmas xong ? i saw it on one of those music channels today and had a look on you tube for it.....it looks like it to me

Artist - Kate Winslet,Title - What If,Video Producer - Chris Horton,Video Director - Paul Donnellon,Production Company - Chris Horton Productions Ltd,http://...

If that shot isnt obvious enough for you you really dont belong here!

Comment

Originally posted by AdamWalsh View Post
      Oh don't be harsh!!
      In order to know virtue, we must first aquaint ourselves with vice!

Comment

my god, someone needs to go and play with oneself........as i live in the north and my only real knowledge of the east end is through photographs and this site in particular, you might forgive me for believing that i know anywhere relevant very well at all. Sorry if you think i dont belong Adam, however my interest in the case remains and so does my interest in learning more .....you perhaps need to step aside if you think that there is nothing else for you to learn.

Comment

I learned that Kate Winslett does American country music set in 19th century London. Not sure I wanted to learn that.

Mike
          huh?

Comment

I learnt that Adam is an arrogant prick personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
              I learnt that Adam is an arrogant prick personally.
              Just stating the obvious - one 2 second search later on google and you would have had your answer.

Comment

Just stating the obvious - one 2 second search later on google and you would have had your answer.
                knocked one out yet ?

Comment

BOYS!! Can we all play nicely please!
                  I think that bit of the video is great for showing the essence of the East End's former role as the silk weaver's centre.
                  I am dying for the day that someone re-creates the streets around places such as Miller's Court visually!

Comment

I saw this building on the tv the other night - think it might be Houses of Parliament - but not sure - can someone confirm this please?

Thanks.
                    Attached Files

Comment

No that's my London pad, didn't you know???

Comment

Originally posted by KatBradshaw View Post
                        No that's my London pad, didn't you know???
                        Nice, but a little small-don't you think? I mean, you can't even fit your grandfather clock inside.

Comment

Adam,

Sorry, but a 2 second search on google could find that out.

Only kidding of course. Heh-heh.
                          Last edited by corey123; 12-22-2010, 08:20 PM.
                          Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                            Nice, but a little small-don't you think? I mean, you can't even fit your grandfather clock inside.
                            Not only that but these dodgy people keep coming in and braying at eachother. I think I may sell up and move on. I was thinking of Princelet Street, anyone know what its like??

Comment

I think Andrew Firth took some good photos of it, at least I remember seeing it on the boards somewhere. Neat little street.
                              Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Working...
                              X