New Ripper movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
    If I were to create a Ripper movie, I'd focus more on the characters involved: the policemen, the victims, and the witnesses of the case, rather than the killer himself. In fact, I'd leave the killer's identity a secret but perhaps throw in a chase-scene where the main character is agonizingly close to catching him but fails.
    Otherwise it's a bit like a suspect book, and we know about those.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Is that Johnny Depp who would be visiting a plastic surgeon, or Jack? Actually, although I've always liked Johnny as an actor, his face has started to look suspiciously different of late!

Comment

Rosella,

I suspect JD may have already visited one :-)

Best regards.
        wigngown 🇬🇧

Comment

Yes, Johnny's face looks as if a sand blaster has been at work smoothing his face. It's not an improvement. I remember when Paul Hogan had the sandblaster treatment years ago. All the character lines that made him 'Hoges' had just disappeared overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosella View Post
            Yes, Johnny's face looks as if a sand blaster has been at work smoothing his face. It's not an improvement. I remember when Paul Hogan had the sandblaster treatment years ago. All the character lines that made him 'Hoges' had just disappeared overnight.
            Bad wasn't it?
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Sand blaster....Lol :-)
              wigngown 🇬🇧

Comment

Originally posted by The Station Cat View Post
                Has anyone else heard about the new Ripper movie? I'm told it's the second one in the Sherlock Holmes series.................

Turns out to be Sherlock Gnomes
                My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Working...
                X