Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another one possibly
    Secrets of the Crime Museum Jack the Ripper - presented by Nick Ross
    Nick Ross talks to Don Rumbelow in this one whilst standing next to Swanson's copy of Anderson's book.
    These are not clues, Fred.
    It is not yarn leading us to the dark heart of this place.
    They are half-glimpsed imaginings, tangle of shadows.
    And you and I floundering at them in the ever vainer hope that we might corral them into meaning when we will not.
    We will not.

Comment

Not exactly a documentary but I think it should be added as Christopher George is in it.

Deals From The Dark Side - Series 1 Episode 10 - Jack the Ripper Knife

Christopher's blog has a bit about the show.

http://blog.casebook.org/chrisgeorge...rippers-knife/
      These are not clues, Fred.
      It is not yarn leading us to the dark heart of this place.
      They are half-glimpsed imaginings, tangle of shadows.
      And you and I floundering at them in the ever vainer hope that we might corral them into meaning when we will not.
      We will not.

Comment

Add to this the brand new Killer Revealed: Jack the ripper which is coming soon to Quest (Sky 167).

I have just seen the add twice during commercial breaks during a complete history of world war 2 documentary. Trailer looks mightily eerie. I will remain vigilant on tv listings

Comment

further to my find on Quest tv. The Ripper docu will be airing this weekend. Sunday 24th November 10pm but its an old show i'm afraid and a Discovery Channel repeat

"Historian Mei Trow reveals his theory about the true identity of the infamous serial killer, following two years of research into the case"

Robert Mann then.

Comment

Working...
          X