The 'Suckered!' Trilogy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
    An observation prompted by my view of the quality of your posts in this thread, Tom, and no ruder, I think, than you describing my trilogy as a "73 page revenge post" (#329) containing "mean-spirited comments" (#25) and "personal attacks" which serve "no purpose other than perhaps as catharsis for David" while falsely stating that I called the work of Simon Wood and Wolf Vanderlinden "garbage" (#22), an allegation which I have demonstrated is false but which you not only have never retracted or apologised for but in fact repeated (in #307) while also falsely suggesting that I "have a grudge against Simon."
    Fair enough. I do think you harbor a grudge against Simon though.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
      I do think you harbor a grudge against Simon though.
      I know you do Tom. I know it very well because you keep repeating it. But I also know that I don't harbour any kind of grudge against him or anyone else and I think I am in a far better position than you to be able to state this with a degree of absolute certainty. Your belief is no more than prejudice unsupported by any evidence, serious analysis or even deep thought and it is, thus, totally unfair on me for you to repeatedly make this false allegation on a public forum. Indeed, it is one of the reasons why I made the comment that I did to Wolf about your opinions earlier in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolf Vanderlinden View Post
        As for your questions, surely you, David, with your omniscience and God-like abilities needn’t ask them. You can just divine the answers you want. How could you trust what I say anyway? However, I will answer them at a later date, after I’ve asked you some questions. Can’t say fairer than that.
        As three months have now passed since Wolf told me that he would answer my questions 'at a later date' without any sign of that promise being fulfilled, I'm wondering if I am entitled to assume that no answers will ever be forthcoming and, indeed, if I am further entitled to assume that the reason for this is that he is unable to provide such answers.

Comment

• My article 'Reconstructing Jack', about Simon Wood's book, contains some new information that I have uncovered relating to the timeline of Inspector Andrews' visit to Canada. The article can be found here:

Comment

My article 'Reconstructing Jack', about Simon Wood's book, contains some new information that I have uncovered relating to the timeline of Inspector Andrews' visit to Canada. The article can be found here:

http://www.orsam.co.uk/reconstructingjack.htm
            hi David,

working my way down that long article. certainly very interesting. and as got me thinking.

Steve

Comment

My article 'Reconstructing Jack', about Simon Wood's book, contains some new information that I have uncovered relating to the timeline of Inspector Andrews' visit to Canada. The article can be found here:

http://www.orsam.co.uk/reconstructingjack.htm
              awesome article David. I don't know how you do it. your brain is like a computer. with a zillion gigs of memory, re/search and logic.

Comment

• Hi David,
                I've now had chance to read your article 'Reconstructing Jack' and having read many of your posts over the months it's no less than I expected; very well researched and very well written, brilliant in many respects. Im looking forward to reading your books. I have read Simon Woods book and although I didn't agree with much of what was written, I did enjoy parts of it. David, do you have a favoured suspect? If so, why? I'd be very interested in your thoughts. Best regards.
                wigngown 🇬🇧

Comment

• Many thanks for your comments Steve, Abby and wigngown.

And wigngown, I don't have favoured suspect.

Comment

• Thanks David.
                    wigngown 🇬🇧

Comment

Working...
                    X