Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

39 years old, 39 stabs. Coincidence or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buttons

Hello Archaic. I can see clearly now that you are right. I forgot to calculate those blasted buttons. (fool that I am!)

The best.
    LC

Comment

Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
      For goodness sake I am not suggesting that our killer was a mathamatician, with an obsession with a number, although be fair good people, there have been murderers in the past that have been obsessive with, all sorts of compulsions.
      Hi Richard, wasn't one of the ripper letters signed "Mathmaticus"
      Regards Mike

Comment

Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
        Hi Everyone,
        Its not a theory , just an observation, its only numerology of course, but it is not within the realms of possibility that number 39 meant something to the killer.
        The Barnett leaving point, was again just an observation, however he first moved in with kelly on the 9th, and left on the 30th, and she died on the 9th[ the 9th being april 1887].
        I am fully aware that I am using the term Long Liz, but pray tell me who called her stride on the streets.?
        If you dont accept the surnames, how about.
        Martha,
        Polly.
        Dark Annie.
        Long liz
        Kate
        Mary Jane.
        Again =39 letters
        But of course its all a massive coincidence isnt it?
        Regards Richard.

Well yes it is actually because what you are doing is forcing the data, naughty naughty you’ll be telling us next you believe in manmade climate change. Let us look at your theory again, but this time use other equally valid names.

Martha – fair enough that was her name
        Polly – Mary Ann Nichols
        Dark Annie – Annie or Siffey
        Long Liz –Elizabeth
        Kate – Catherine
        Mary Jane - Marie Jeanette

I make that 46!

Comment

He he- sorry I started this off!

There are numbers and codes that can be worked around everything from the Bible upwards or downwards depending on your outlook- lets be honest...therein lies the intrigue and the success of the Da Vinci Code etc etc.....Why not let them sneak into Ripperology - so hang in there Nunners-- Just DONT mention The Ripper Code!!!!!!!

Don't forget a lot of masonic 'secrets' are based around numeric codes tho......

(Just off to hide behind the sofa!) Heeeeeee!!39 39 39 39

Suz xx

Bob - does CathArine make a difference?
          'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Hello Bob,
            I was listing those particular names, as there is every reason to believe that they would have been known in the area as that.
            Martha.. as we have no other nickname on offer, we are on solid ground.
            Polly ..was as far as we know Nichols nickname.
            Annie Chapman.. was known locally as dark Annie,
            Elizabeth Stride.. was again, known locally as Long Liz,
            Eddowes appears to have been known as Kate,
            And Finally Mary Kelly..was known in the area as Mary Jane,according to the residents of Millers Court,
            Therefore I am not bending the rules to suit any theory, they are there for all to see.
            Regards Richard.

Comment

Since this is an exceptionally intelligent group, I assume that most people got Lynn's very clever Unsinn joke. Those who didn't (and I'm looking at you, c.d.) might want to check a German-English dictionary.

Comment

Originally posted by The Grave Maurice View Post
                Since this is an exceptionally intelligent group, I assume that most people got Lynn's very clever Unsinn joke. Those who didn't (and I'm looking at you, c.d.) might want to check a German-English dictionary.
                For those lacking such a facility, "Unsinn" = "nonsense". Well-spotted, Maurice
                Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Tsk! Gareth, bach, if you hand them the answers, they'll never learn to think for themselves.

Comment

Hi Mike.
                    Signed Mathamatician indeed intresting, I have mentioned that on the letters thread, and also have connected a possible trio of letters from the same person, which I consider intresting.
                    Richard.

Comment

Originally posted by The Grave Maurice View Post
                      Well I guess I missed that one big time. And here I thought I was being witty and clever in my response to it. I guess that is why my sense of humor does not rise beyond "The Three Stooges."

I'm gonna have ta get me one of them German-English dictionaries. Who knows what witticisms I have been missing.

c.d.

Comment

sehr gut

Guten Tag CD. Sie haben Recht.

Auf Wiedersehen.
                        LC

Comment

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                          Guten Tag CD. Sie haben Recht.

Auf Wiedersehen.
                          LC
                          Hey do I go around showing off my knowledge of...uh...uh...well...I could if I wanted to. Believe me.

c.d.

Comment

numerology

Hello CD. You mean numerology? No. And I thank you.

The best.
                            LC

Comment

Working...
                            X