Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of Kozminski's relatives

Greetings everyone,

I haven't been on here for a while, but I noticed a recent article that came out and was surprised not to see any threads about this. I don't know if this article is accurate or not, but this link shows pictures of what is believed to be relatives of Aaron Kozminkii. There is a group photograph showing (again, according to the article) a picture of Isaac Abrahams (Kozminski) and his sister, Matilda and there is also another photograph purporting to be of a slightly older Matilda. I don't know if these pictures are correct, but if so, it's very interesting regardless.

Last year, The Mail on Sunday revealed the DNA evidence said to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the serial killer was Polish immigrant Aaron Kosminski.
    I won't make any deals. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed,de-briefed, or numbered!

Howe discredited does the DNA rubbish need to get before people [read the press] drop off it.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

The tabloids are too lazy to do any investigating off their own bats, so it will probably be years.

Comment

The photograph was discussed on Jtrforums.. Its clearly not old enough to be Issac or the older generation of the Kozminski family.. The clothes suggest a later date, But it probably is a generation after Aron Kozminski which is interesting..

The nose of the man on the right is the same as Matilda's

But it clearly shows a family of Polish origin...suggesting Kozminski might have been fair with Blue eyes... As per some of the suspect accounts..

We know a lot about the Kosinski family...but not a photo of Aaron as yet

Yours Jeff

Comment

Working...
        X